Scan day...eeeek!!!! Picture & update pg 2

deedee84

Reaction score
So my scan day has finally come around :shock: my appointment is at 10am and in all honesty i am bricking it!! I have no reason to think anything has gone wrong so i am sure everything's ok and i should be back here with a pic of my blob (although its probably not much of a blob any more lol!!)

So i shall update this thread again at dinner time roughly, with news :) xx

Last edited:
Have a fab time hun, nice early appointment :D xxxxxxxx

Thanks hun...so glad its early too, wont be freaking out for too long lol!! xx

My early scan wasn't until 3....nearly drove this lot mad lol so I made sure all other scans were earlier in the day xxxxxxxx

Haha i hope my next scan is a nice early one too :) xx

hi chick im sure u will be fine fingers crossed for u good luck xx

Good luck Deedee, things will be fine and you will have an amazing picture to show everyone for Christmas :) make sure you upload the pic on here too!xxx

Good luck :) x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Ahh Deedee good luck! I'll be keeping everything crossed for you! xxx

Hope all went well this morning hun, can't wait to see ur update xx

Last edited:
All is well...been put back 3 days so EDD is now 1st July!
my little blob was been extremely lazy and the sonographer said he was curled up in a little ball, he deffo made things awkward for doing the measurements but we got there in the end, so the pic isnt super as our blob just wasnt shifting and looked all snug curled up in a ball but here he is anyway :)

IMG0342A.jpg

It was fab seeing my baby and knowing that everything is ok, i can stop bloody worrying now although to be honest when i got to hospital i was more excited than nervous :)

As for nub guesses...no friggin chance with my lazy bean haha!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back