• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 29
My heart is full xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 23
Ah that's just lovely, I bet your Facebook page is on fire now with activity !! �� Are the twins identical ? Looks like they share a bag

Yeah it's been going crazy all day :) yep my identical souls :-D love them so much xxxx

Ahhh lilcurly!! This is amazing after all ypuve been through! Sooo pleased and excited for you! (are you doing gender guesses cause i fuly want to have a go!)

Wow! Those pics are amazing! I've never seen a twin scan before :)

Amazing scan pic hun and love the Facebook announcement- congrats x

Any gender guesses welcome. I think I already know what they are :-D xxxx

Aw wow what amazing scan pictures, congratulations x

I think they are boys :) I've got a "feeling" haha. As they are identical I will have either 2 girls or 2 boys :) xx

Wow I don't know anybody who has identical twins! Absolutely amazing!! I wonder if twins are born with better motor skills due to kicking and groping each other in the womb. These twins must of had their nervous system stimulated more already from kicking each other than a singleton that only feels mums faeces rumbling past once a day through the nearby colon !

What amazing scan pictures, that really is magical! So happy that everything turned out like this for you. Identical twins will be so much fun! Double trouble!! Do you like any names? xx

Wow lilcurly what lovely pics, never seen twin scan pics before either.
I'm a twin and it's such a special bond, me and my sister are sooooo close we love it.

How exciting for you.

Xxx

So far we have Harry Edwin for 1 boy and Sophie Victoria and Pheobe Roma (or Grace Roma) my name is Roma Victoria and my name was handed down from my grandma to my mum and then to me :) we're stuck on a second boy name at the minute xxx

Wow I don't know anybody who has identical twins! Absolutely amazing!! I wonder if twins are born with better motor skills due to kicking and groping each other in the womb. These twins must of had their nervous system stimulated more already from kicking each other than a singleton that only feels mums faeces rumbling past once a day through the nearby colon !

Well, I while we were watching them, twin 1 shuffled out from underneath twin 2 and booted him up the bum and a bit later on twin 2 stretch himself right out legs fully extended towards my chest and then got snug. Both fidgeting away hands and legs flailing :) definitely gonna have 2 active babies :) xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back