To POAS or not to POAS that is the question...

rachaellouise

Reaction score
What do you girls reckon, I have been really good up unitl this point and have resisted the urge to POAS but the urge is now getting stronger, I know it will be a BFN but there is slight hope behind the negativity that we may be in luck this cycle! I am 7DPO and due to test in 2 days.

Please vote now! :)

Last edited:
hah do which ever you feel happy with haha im not much use am i sorry :(

if i were you, i would either wait a couple of days or if you have to do one....do it to get it out of your system...but it will def be bfn...cos it's too early really...and i think you know that petal...

but we are all poas addicts xxx

Thankyou girlies... I am going to TRY and wait and if I still feel the urge do one tomorrow then it is only one day before I am due on anyway!

not that i can talk....i did one today and i have af....just in case!! lol....af is very light, so was just checking. BFN...shocker!!! lol xx

I'd wait. Give it as much time as possible hun. x x

Last edited:
Try & think of reasons why you shouldn't test. ;) it's probably a bit too soon, if implantation has happened you want to give it a couple of days so there's evidence of something when you test.

Plus, you don't want to test now because you're better off testing first thing in the morning. ;)

I agree with the other girls but I did a test at 6dpo and 8dpo (yesterday) so personally Id say go for it. It will be BFN but will put your mind at rest, stop the anxiety and you can then look forward to doing another one in a few days. xx

if you can, wait for a few days rather than face the disappointment of a BFN as its tooooo early xx

... :blush: I am waiting for the BFN now... just over 1 min to go ... I caved

:( I know this is probably going to come across as really bad taste and I appologise as I do not want to offend anyone but I am starting to feel defeated, I am now entering in to cycle 4 and have not had any hint of success and I am feeling really low :(

Honey I know it's hard but I promise u cycle 4 isn't anything to worry about I know it's hard tho xxxxx

Yeah its deffo hard but worth the wait!!! Its only your 3rd cycle and this could be it. Just because you didnt get a bfp right now doesnt mean your out... if you are it may not of even implanted yet. I got a bfn at 7dpo too xxx

Last edited:
Shauna sooo lovely to see ur pic! Hope u and baby are well xxxx

Thankyou Shauna and Positivity, I know it is nothing to worry about and in the grand sceme of things is still relitivly early days, I jsut can not understand why it has not happened yet, we have been doing EVERYTHING right! :(I have said to hubby that if it doesnt happen this cycle then next cycel we are having more sex and his little face... bless him, he was like 'No baby... I cant' :lol:
I just :pray: that the cramping I am feeling now is implantation, but somehow I am thinking it is not and the witch is not far away as it feels like witch cramps :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back