To POAS or not to POAS that is the question...

Medical experts say the mid-20s are generally the most fertile age for both men and women. A young woman in this age group with excellent reproductive health has somewhere between a 20 and 25% chance of conceiving during each month of unprotected sex. On average, a couple in this age group will have to have regular sex throughout five of the woman's menstrual cycles before they get pregnant

I just read the above!! So fingers and toes and anything else that is possible to be crossed I will be in luck sometime in the next 2 cycles... if not before!! :yay:

Last edited:
good luck hun, really hope ur cramps r bubs stickin! xx

Aww rachael good luck!!
Keep your chin up and smile! Xxx

Im sure everyone whatever cycle theyre in can sympathise hunny. Just keep trying and be positive, Im sure it will happen for you XX

Goodluck hunny, fx the cramping is a little bean snuggling up nicely :) x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I confess I am a :poas: !!
I have done another this morning with fresh morning pee and BFN!! :(
I think I am going to be doing one per day now right up until AF arrives, which probably wont be too long judging by the tummy niggles I am getting! :(

Rachael you made me laugh (not in a horrid ner ner ner ner ner way or anything) in a good way because I would SO be doing 1 a day but have stopped myself as Im not resigned to the fact that Im not pg. My AF isnt due for another 4-7 days but I have no feelings not symptoms whatsoever now. Keep at it gal x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back