Addicted to POAS!!

Moley

Reaction score
Hi Ladies, :wave:

I hope everyone is well....??

I'm wondering of any of you have ever experienced being addicted to POAS?! I think I may be crazy - but I'm using OPK and then HPT even before I'm even late - I go absolutely nuts during my TWW lolol... I even kinda miss those days in my cycle when I don't POAS - just wondered if I'm alone in this craziness....??!! :wall2::lol:

x x

Haha, plenty of :poas: addicts on here! Welcome to the club :)

My name is cosmic girl and I am a poas addict.

I poas 6dpo, 8dpo, 10dpo, 11dpo and today (af due today is cycle has returned to normal).

You're not alone hunnie x

Hehehe :lol:

When I was TTC not only was I a POAS with HPTs but also with OPKs, I was doing up to 6 a day.....Not only was it bad for my sanity, was also bad for the bank balance :lol:

xxx

Yep POAS addict here. All I can say is try and be strong. I'm trying to break the habit.

:poas: here aswell :whistle: im two months late and still no sign of af or a bfp, tiz driving me crazy

yup, me too, I'm on day 7 of my cycle and desperate to start testing for ovulation, even though I know its not possible yet!

I'm cd 30 today, bfn this morning with fmu. I usually had a 28 day cycle but after my last cycle which was 34 days, who knows! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back