to leak or not to leak?

lisa&alex

Reaction score
if you leak a lot does that mean that you dont produce milk? or not enough?

i havent leaked at all this pregnancy...and i did with charlotte..

what have been your experiences?

never leaked with paris or haven't with this one, didn't feed paris tho took weeks to get rid of my milk too

I'[d like to know this too, good question lisa :cheer:
I've been leaking but more out my left booby than the right. AND the left boob is slightly bigger :rotfl:

I leaked a lot with James, but when it came to breast feeding I managed 6 days before having to switch to bottle. I wasn't producing enough milk which is probably a result of having breast implants.
I wonder if maybe I leaked during pregnancy because the breast implants were squashing the milk ducts :think:

I don't think you can really tell how you'll get on until the baby arrives.
I'm planning on bottle feeding from the start this time cos it was such a struggle breast feeding last time, I was up most of the night with James on my breast and he never seemed satisfied. Wish I never got breast implants cos I'd love to breast feed properly, but I didn't really worry about breast feeding when I had them put in!

I leaked a lot while I was pregnant and didn't have any problems with supply for BF (except when I was ill and back at work I had trouble expressing enough to meet Ellies needs until I took some fenugreek).

I leaked a bit while I was pregnant, not much. So far I've had no problems with breastfeeding and I think my supply is a little low at the moment because ryan is growing and I'm not eating/drinking much

I didnt leak in pregnancy and am producing plenty of milk. I only leak if my boob is full and needs a little man to drain it!

Ionly leaked a little bit and i've had no problems with my supply :)

i have been wondering about this i have had no leakage at all and was worried that i wont get any milk but by the sounds of it its a waiting game :D

leaked loads - from 5 months and produced enough milk to feed

i didnt leak with my pregnancy. when the time came, i had LOADS of milk there. so much so that i couldnt get riley to latch on once the milk came in.

i dont think it has any bearing what so ever as to if you leak during pregnancy.

most women are able to breastfeed with good support and technique :)

i hardly leaked at all- the most i got was a little wet dot on my t-shirt when i was 8 or 9 months pregnant- and i hav an abundant supply of milk! melissa is a really good feeder, but shes yet to empty a breast!

I never leaked during pregnancy and I have a good supply - haven't been leaking at all even now that I breastfeed Maya, not even when my breasts are really full. Not sure if that is related to the actual milk supply though. :?

I leaked from about 15 weeks with Aaron I think it was and I had no milk to feed him. I don't think it was down to me leaking early though more the shock to my body of labour and then a c section.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back