BF - Anyone NOT leak??

Lisamj

Reaction score
HI all,

Everyone I talk to says how they leak so much and go through breast pads etc etc, but I am the opposite: I never leak and don't have to wear breast pads.

It's now made me wonder if I am producing enough milk for Sam? He is gaining weight (not amazing amounts, but gaining all the same).

Thanks

Lisa xxxx

Your body may have just settled a bit quicker. I've pretty much stopped now. I think i have for a while, i just use breastpads as habit. And you can guarantee the one day i forget is the one day i leak! Lol. If i do leak it's generally first feed anyway.

Hun i am sure you are producing enough for your LO :hug:
Whether you leak or not isnt an indicator to your milk supply.
You are one lucky girl not to leak :) I would love not to have to wear bloody breastpads :wink: Whilst i am feeding from one boob the other one leaks like crazy :?
Think of all that money you are saving by not having to buy breastpads :)

I've hardly leaked, right from the start and now I don't leak at all. I know im making enough milk though because Kieran is gaining weight nicely :)

hi lisa dont worry, the amount u leak, or whether u leak or not has no reference to how much milk you're producing. Babies that are breast fed usually gain less weight that formula fed babies. Keep on as you are and dont worry, you're one of the lucky ones that dont leak xx

Count yourself lucky :hug:

I only leak when I am feeding (ie the other boob leakes) and at occasion when LO cries, but it has definitely calmed down from those early days...

Ditto above^^^^

I wish I didn't leak- we went for a day out on Sunday and I forgt spare pads and leaked all over my top :wall:

Alex xxx

I wore breast pads for the first week or two but since then I've hardly leaked at all, only a couple of times when he's slept through the night so I've got really full. It doesn't indicate how much milk you're producing, Oliver's always put on plenty of weight!

I leaked a bit at the beginning but it quickly settled won and now I am ok unless I am engorged. The fact your baby is putting on weight tells me your milk supply is great :)

Hi I lealked for the first few weeks but didnt after that, so i needed need to wear breastpads, i kept a few in my LO's changing bag but never had to use them.

as all the girls said..

as long as your baby is gaining dont worry

I don't leak much at all since my supply settled. Only when really full boobs and feeding on one and the other has some let down. That sort of thing. But other than that, not really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back