Well I thought I'd start.....

angiemum2b

Reaction score
Well ladies as you might have seen I've got 3 days left till my lil one is due :dance:

But I've heard several of my friends and family say that your not ready until your boobs start to leak (TMI) :oops:

Is this true because mine hasn't leaked at all, in my pregnancy and am worried that he's going to stay put for longer. ? ? ? :think: :think:

And I know you ladies are full of facts and useful tips & knowledge I thought you'd be able to help. :wink:

Hmmm mine leaked a tiny bit from about 30 weeks, and I STILL went overdue! I've not heard of that being a sign before.

Good luck and I hope your big day comes soon!

i have not heard of that one before! good luck!

jadie

mine didn't start to leak til 6 days after she was born so i'd take that with a pinch of salt. good luck xx

mine did not leak before or after. My first was 1 day early and my second 6 days so not a sign for me I'm afraid. Good luck!!

Mine never leaked at all before the birth (not a sign that you'll have problems feeding either as alex went straight on the boob and never had any problems!)

i have never had any problems with unwanted leaks since the birth either.

good luck hope babes makes an appearnance soon

x

Thanks ladies that's helped me alot :D

I can stop worrying he wont make an appearance until boobs start leaking :roll: silly myths!

Yay... and our first thread in the new section is a success :clap:

beanie said:
mine didn't start to leak til 6 days after she was born so i'd take that with a pinch of salt. good luck xx

same as with me but it was 5 dayd

Mine were leaking with Zack from 4 months onwards :?
They were like taps that you couldnt turn off... dont think its a sign tho.
Zack was 2 weeks over due, had to have him induced because I couldnt wait to see him lol selfish I know.

xxx

Mines started leaking from 29 weeks onwards, ive never herd of that being a sign either hope allgoes well and good luck :D

Hi

I always thought mine were leaking but in hindsight I don't think they were. Unfortunately I couldn't breast feed so all I had after Isaac's birth was very lumpy sore boobs for a day then nothing :(

Good luck! I am so jealous! I can't wait to give birth again.

Lou :)

mine never leaked, before or after...actaully never had any milk at all...not even colostrum! :(
that was a real disappointment! it took me time to get over it!
Lukum xx

Mine didnt leak until after the birth........although if I squeezed my nipples i could express droplets

I was leaking from 20 weeks and had to wear breast pads from that point! it was a nuisance. and I wnet 2 weeks over due so I think we can safely say its an old wives tale! god luck

I never leaked - and Heidi was born 2.5 weeks early

there was no indication she would be here early

L x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111