did u 'leak' during pregnancy?

Ebony_Mommy

Reaction score
i had a lil bit of a 'leak' on wednesday but they didnt find any evidence that it was actually my 'waters'.

but a quick question..

if u leaked, did u give birth on time, before dd (and how many weeks/days before) or overdue and by how many day or months?

I had a little leak too at about 36 weeks, it happened in my doctors office actually lol. Thea was still four days late.

I think I posted on here about having a leak. Thought it was my front waters. Labour happend a week later, but I was still overdue

i started leaking at 34 weeks with Dior just tiny lil trickles felt like i was on my period but it was just water. every now and then i would just feel a lil "*blob*
i called the hospital they asked if i felt baby move much that day. i said not as much as usually they said sounds like the start of labour so i went to hospital just thought i was popping there to be checked and was told it was my waters and i couldnt go home. if labour hadnt started in 24 hrs then i would be induced :eek: this what at 7pm i felt fine then that night contractions started!

with Harley i felt some water trickle about 4 days before i went into labour. but then again i do have a bad habit of sucking water in and out when in the bath :oops: :oops: so it could have just been that :lol:

[quote="dionne]but then again i do have a bad habit of sucking water in and out when in the bath :oops: :oops: so it could have just been that :lol:[/quote]

interesting party piece dionne lol :rotfl:

I leaked water with my 1st and i went into labour a few days later at 39 weeks. With Aimee i leaked a bit but i still had to get induced 11 days late.

i leaked waters 2 weekends back, its sooo scary huh hun :hug:

and OMG that speculum christ knows what they were doing but it hurts sooooo bad!!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back