Anyone tried Dr Browns or Tomee Tipee Closer to nature?

Gemma & Jake

Reaction score
Hi has anyone tried any of these bottles and if yes how have you found them as I don't want to buy any and waste my money if they arn't very good. My main questions would be do they leak a lot and have they helped your baby's colic if they had it in the first place.

When Oliver has a bottle we use the tommee tippee ones. I have seen loads of people use them.

jade

Not sure about the colic as Oliver never had it.

jade

We used to have the avent bottles for Harry and they gave him bad colic so we got him Dr. Browns and he's been much better since, i have found they have leaked a lil bit if they're not done up tightly but would def. recommend them they've been a god send to us, no more 6-10 colic!

do u mean tommee tippee health check with the tubes or the ones that mimic a boob?

I had the health check colic ones and i spent 30qwid on 6 bottles and they are PANTS! they leak everywhere when you warm them, they have 7 different parts to the bottle that you have to put together by hand because its impossable with the clip, which defeats the whole point of sterilising! The only good thing about them is the teats but you can buy them seperate, I use the teats with the george bottles from asda that cost £1 each!

I use the tommee tippee closer to nature bottles. I breastfeed and tried expressing off and giving it to her in a bottle to see if it helped with the colic. It didn't make any difference.

I have a tommie tippie bottle and its great, Olivia is ok with them :D

I tried the Tommee Tippee health check bottles and they were crap, as was said earlier, leaked everywhere and too many bits plus you could never clean them well enough. Moved on to Dr Browns and have found them brilliant would recommend them but again as was said earlier need to be done up tight. Apparently you can get them cheaper online so I'm told.

i ahve tried dr browns and i much prefer my mam ultivent

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back