Another boobie question

christmasbabygirl

Reaction score
Just wondering, when do the breasts usually start to leak?
As mine have been doing so for a while now, and when squeezed, produce ALOT of colostrum or wateva.sorry TMI lol.
but yeah i heard that they dont usually leak till quite later on.
how was it for you lot?
xx

mine never leaked through pregnancy :) Some do, some don't.

With my oldest, I started leaking at about 5 1/2 months Was very embarrassing as I was at work at the time and had two great big wet circles on my boobs! :lol:

I don't actually remember leaking as such with either of my other 2 pregnancies although there was certainly plenty available when they were born.

This time round I actually found out I was pregnant while I was still breastfeeding my youngest so my supply has never really gone, but I never leak, only get a few drops if I really squeeze (or during sex :oops: ) Think it's different for every person and, in my experience, every pregnancy.

hi,

I'm the same as you, mine have been leaking for weeks and weeks now. at first it was just watery stuff now its the deep yellow stuff that i cant spell!
I asked this before when mine first started leaking (cant remember the exact week) but was suprised as a lot of people at the same stage as me said they were the same.
So think everyones different it might be more common to start leaking a big further on but its certainly not uncommon to start earlier.

Mine didn't leak till after I gave birth and my LO was put to my boob.

Some women find their boobs leak a fair while before birth, nearer or none at all. All are normal.

mine didn't leak til my milk came in, 4 days after birth :)

With DD one of mine leaked from fairly early on, the other side didn't leak till she was born. This time I've had no leakage at all so far which surprised me as I assumed it would be the same as last time.

I guess it just shows how every pregnancy is different! But I've got the breast pads ready just in case!

Last edited:
mine dont leak as such but i can squeeze stuff out of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back