Team yellow or not?? Views . . .

we r def finding out this time, had 3 boys so far, so gonna find out what we having so we can arrange bedrooms as we only have three. if its a girl then my eldest will have to move back in with his brothers. if its a boy i just gotta change their room about to fit another one in.

so all in all we finding out for practicality sake

I think it depends on the individual and what will make it special for you. Personally we didnt hesitate to find out and dont regret it now. The way I looked at it, whether we find out at the scan, or the birth, it was so lovey to find out and we're both really bonding with the bump now that we know. Also my OH was convinced it was going to be a girl and was a bit stunned when we were told its a boy. Im glad he's gotten over the idea of 'Daddy's little girl' and starting to fall in love with the idea of 'daddy's best boy!'

I think if Id let him go on thinking its a girl it wouldve been a huge shock at the birth.

But thats just us, and I think if even the tinest part of you would regret it you shouldnt find out. I'll let you know how I feel after the birth!

We couldn't wait to find out! It's our first child together and it was just something we both agreed on. Found out we are having a little boy and we're so over the moon! We can now choose the odd thing with some stronger colours in but I won't go too mad just incase by any weird chance they got it wrong (although if they did I will be very worried as we got a very clear image on the screen of his bits...) xx

I hope I can hold out we were 100% finding out with the first two but baby will be in with us for at least six months so we thought changing round rooms can wait a little they do some great clothes in asda I got a White baby grow with black stRa on it and bla k n White stipy arms with z is for zebra on it in green n yellow not feminine or masculine :) x

We're team yellow, I would like to know so can totally see why others would want to find out, but OH was adamant he didn't want to know and there's no way I wouldn't blab hehe! Plus it's my first so I really don't mind either way, so long as all is well I'll be a happy mummy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back