to all those with episiotomys or tears...

the peeing thing is okay......it def feels easier each day.....fingers crossed in a couple of weeks i will be pain free :D x

Its 14weeks since I had D. I find it's when I've had a busy day that it's worse. We've just been swimming and it's starting to ache. I think I'm going to go to the drs in a couple of weeks x

yeah, mine starts to ache more when i am tired or have been on my feet for a little while.

I have to go back to docs in 3 weeks time and they will check it again for me. I did get some better news yesterday in that it is finally starting to heal and nick together...thnk god!! xx

That's great news! I was convinced mine would never heal so was surprised when they told me it had x

i want to be able to do things...like make love to hubby obvioulsy! but also want to be able to go swimming, get back into Zumba, join the netball team that all my other new mummy friends are in...get out for walks etc and basically just be able to get on and off the floor with the little lady without being in agony all the time :( xx

The bruised feeling lasted ages, & defo got worse after a hard day, it was more like a pelvic pain tho

xxxx

yeah..its like a real cramp at times isnt it?? and feels tender on your pubic bone too? xx

I noticed alot more bruising type pain with 2nd LO, but I did have very bad SPD with him & also he was bigger so thats maybe why, for weeks after birth it was like bad SPD, especially worse when going to stand up/sit down.

xxxx

yeah, sounds familiar....oh the joys eh!

xx

I forgot to say....cut wise when I had my first I didn't take anything, but when i had second LO I used arnica straight away (took it in hosp bag) after i'd heard about the benefits on here...and using it meant I was only in agony for 1 week & we had sex 2 weeks after birth :shock: im convinced the arnica helped!!

xxxxxxxxxx

I took arnica in hospital. Do you think it is worth ordering more now that it is getting better, to try and keep the healing going? Xx

Yeah I would, you can get it for about £4 in boots. You also have to take it a few times a day I think. I'll see if I have any left & i'll post it out to you

xxxx

Yeah I would, you can get it for about £4 in boots. You also have to take it a few times a day I think. I'll see if I have any left & i'll post it out to you

xxxx

awwww thanks chick xx

Aw love, I feel for you with this. It's unfair to go through a traumatic birth and then have a constant reminder of it for weeks afterwards.

If you are still healing down there I can recommend badedas in the bath. I think it has helped my episiotomy heal quickly (despite the midwife telling me the stitches were gaping today, I read that she wrote healing nicely in the notes with the muscles being back together properly)

It was really sore the other day but now I barely notice it.

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back