Internal tears

Strangeness

Reaction score
how long should they take to heal? I had some really bad internal tears from having Tamzin and they still haven't healed properly. They look quite red still and sometimes if I don't drink enough during the day, when I pee they can sting (sorry tmi). Should they be healed by now? No one said anything to me about recovery time etc. They don't hurt or anything they just look red and the sting thing. Anyone else taken a long time to heal?

hey there i tore quite bad think i had about 37 stiches lol.
I think the worse felling is nowing you tore because you will then be very careful down there thinking maybe you will tear it again. I no it might sound wierd but some people say use a shower as a toilet and spray and then just clean the shower after if it hurt that bad but lucky my bath/shower was right next to my toilet so i would just bring it over to pee.
Promise it will go but every1 is different mine took over 6 weeks to do anything it was pretty painful wearing pads toas can some times rub or it took me 6 weeks to actully have the guts to go for number two stang for the first couple of times but get better so it all sounds normal.
Just remember if you can put up with the pain of havin a baby and having stiches (because that hurt lol needles eww) then everything esle makes it feel like a prick in your finger lol x

o and still get stings some times to but they are quick stings usally when making sexual intecourse tho

Over 5 months is pretty long hun :hug: I would make an appointment with your GP to get it all checked x
You must be suffering :hug:

Kim x x x x x

Yeah I was ok around the 6-7 week mark. Tore a few layers of muscle having him. Got a measuring jug of warm water and poured it whilst going. Pads (and ill fitting undies) irritated me like mad though for a while afterwards...probably cleared up around 9-10weeks :think: :shock:

I had a second degree tear but wasnt stitched. I would say it took about 10-12 weeks to heal fully, although tbh it was never sore, which i fully believe was down to not being stitched. With my first I also had a second degree tear but was far more extensive and I had to have loads of stitches, and even though that healed quicker in about 6-8 weeks, it was horrendously sore for at least 3 weeks after birth. 5 months is a long time though hun, and I would defo get checked out by your doc just in case. Just remember you will probably always 'look' different down there, even when it has fully healed, but if it causing you discomfort then something obviously isnt right. Prob just something silly, but best to get it checked over hun x :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back