Best time to OV...?

Piglet's Mama

Reaction score
*Title should prob be, Best time to TEST for OV?* I've got bl00dy OV on the brain!*

My question is two-fold...

Firstly, my cycles have been very long since July, 50-57 days apart. I have started to take Agnus Castus this cycle to help regulate and I took it up to CD14. I thought I was getting OV symptoms; well I was certainly pre-empting that my OV would be here v.soon and have been testing since CD14. I thought my tests were getting darker but I don't think they are :-( I have had some potentially OV symptoms, achey back, some creamy CM, some wet CM, some small amounts of EWCM - so I thought it was all leading up to OV day... apparently not!

With all this in mind, when do you think I am actually going to OV? Or is there a chance I have and the test isn't picking it up for whatever reason? Am I too early to be testing given my last cycle? Should I leave it another week? My Clearblue digi's came today, maybe I should try one of these...?

The second part of my question - when is the best time of day to test for OV? If I get my surge, is it going to be at a certain time of time or will the test be positive all day, irrespective of the time? The majority of my tests have been in the evening and they are all negative :-(

Muchos gracias in advance x

Last edited:
i read on my pok leaflet that in the afternoon or evening better and to have held ur pee for bout 4 hours, and to have not diluted it
so basically dehydrate for 4 hours n nearly wet urself lol
i am not too good at opks and am only starting to use them next cycle but didnt want to read and run
good luck :D

i read on my pok leaflet that in the afternoon or evening better and to have held ur pee for bout 4 hours, and to have not diluted it
so basically dehydrate for 4 hours n nearly wet urself lol
i am not too good at opks and am only starting to use them next cycle but didnt want to read and run
good luck :D

LOVE this - I will try that :)
Thank you x

Can't even work out how to use these bloody Clearblue digi whatsits... :-(

lol well i dont even know so i cant help sory :(

Can't even work out how to use these bloody Clearblue digi whatsits... :-(

what can't you work out petal.....just pop the thing into the thing and pee on the thing...

sorry, that doesnt help...lol xx

That makes me sound really dim doesn't it? Lol! Figured it out now... but had got it wrong, made it come up as "error" - good start...! Used my cheapy ones again too and the line is darker AGAIN! But still not as dark as the control line. When I took the digi test out of the reader thing, the line was not as dark as the control line either.... ARGH! This is so annoying! It's one thing getting a BFN on a HPT but I feel like I'm getting BFN's every single day with these bloody OPK's!
x

you will get a positive soon and with the digital ones, you get a smiley face....now it may be just me cos i am 34 going on 7!!! But it makes me smile...he he

Better than looking at 2 lines and trying to work out which is darker...just wish they werent £12 a pack, but oh well....needs must!!!

xx

What's the best thing to rely on: the test or perceived symptoms of OV?
I've had a bad back, some EWCM etc but neg OPK's? Is there any chance I have OV'd or should I wait until I get a positive line to be sure? I'm CD19 (of a potential 50+ day cycle) x

i havent got a clue my only advice is BD all the way lol
:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back