OV early

EmmBee123

Reaction score
Hi ladies

Am due by my dates to OV late next week/early week after. Cycle is normally regular as clockwork.

Positive OPK this morning and now have CM changing in colour and stretchiness (sorry for TMI)

Is it possible that I'm OV'ing early. It's never happened to me before, I normally know within a day or two when OV will ocur in my cycle.

Have been regular as clockwork since AF first put in an appearance (isn't it strange, when younger all I wanted was to have AF visit to be "normal" now I can't stand the sight of her) just not sure why it appears now to be changing.

Well, my cycle is always like clockwork and then this cycle i ovulated 2 days early as far as my OPKs were concerned, so it does happen :)

I did notice my OV pain was on the other saide so maybe it is related to which ovary is used, i dunno.

Last edited:
possibly is other ovary, just a bit concerned that it's so much earlier than normal. hopefully it's a good sign.

still not had any OV pain, but think I'll jump on OH soon as he gets home just in case!

That's a good idea ;)

I thought it was a good sign, but now i'm starting to feel that AF is a couple of days earlier too :wall2:

Am hoping we don't have to try long, have two massive fears, one that it takes me as long as it took my mum (9 years and she fell for me on her 9th IVF cycle - they were still testing it and didn't have a limit to the number of cycles - although mum said the best thing ever was that she got to see me at four cells old)

the other fear is of having another MC, lost my angel three years ago at 14 weeks.

Just so desperate to hold my own child in my arms.

I'm really sorry for your loss, have you been trying for the 3 years since your m/c or have you had a break?

Diagnostics and IVF are both much more advanced now that what they were :)

Umm, i have really inappropriate questions about you being an IVF baby because i have to have IVF and it's been a bit of a head f**k - is it ok if i PM you or would you rather not be questioned like a lab experiment from a total stranger with an unhealthy affection for Pikachu?

Last edited:
Had a three year break, am in a better place now, and with a far more supportive partner.

Feel free to PM me. No problem hun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back