TMI Q - if you view you have to answer!

ha ha....i actually see where u are coming from with this Louise...and I think you are right...possibly something to do with increased body temp??? xx

I'm not sure but I will let you know after AF arrives!

This made me giggle haha! I agree with Samsgirl on this one! With all your body temp and stuff!

I can't say I have noticed myself though but I will most deffo be thinking about this next time AF comes! Although off course I hope it doesn't lol!

The only time I have noticed it was during my last pregnancy before my m/c - My poor fella had to leave the room every 10 minutes and come back with air freshener lol, I couldn't see the problem at first but then I even started knocking myself sick lol. In the end I started to find it funny rather than embarrasing ha ha! :D

Can't say I've noticed either tbh! Although admitting now I can't fart infront of the ex oh
So I have to wait on abit lol! Seems to always be around lately! So I have to do it then leave the room
Hahah! Xx

I never fart.....

But I do tell lies.....lol. can't comment cos not seen af for years..... talking of smells though I now can't visit my next door neighbour. She has a dog and I popped in for a chat on Monday and I thought I was gonna hurl....
and there were 2 blackened bananas in her fruit bowl and the smell....eeeewww. oh and filling the car with diesel today.....yuk yuk yuk

153 views and 23 comments...... somebody's been reading and running lol

Too nosy not to read...........but i dont think i have ever noticed a difference! I do have times that im worse than others though - just never related it to my period, so will be checking next month!!

talking of smells though I now can't visit my next door neighbour. She has a dog and I popped in for a chat on Monday and I thought I was gonna hurl....
and there were 2 blackened bananas in her fruit bowl and the smell....eeeewww. oh and filling the car with diesel today.....yuk yuk yuk

LOL - thanks for the input Tracey :roll:

I have noticed about all the viewers vs posts - obviously some poeple are above discussing farts.

Or maybe they really don't think they fart :shock:

LOL, bossy boots, but I hate to read and run so thought i would answer even though it's not helpful.

Only mushrooms make me fart, nothing else, so I would have to conduct a deliberate scientific experiment to see if it's different at different times of the month.

What i can tell you is that garlic mushrooms smell quite pleasant for a fart and mushroom quiche is totally rank! lol

im so glad my OH wil not read this as i dont fart around him still!!!!! lol
erm i honestly dont know but i will look like a complete fool trying to smell my own :blush: oh god lol what have you got all us ladies doing lol smelling our own body gasses!!!!

Me and hubby fart wee and poo in front of eachother.... Absolutely no feminine mystry left in this house!!

lmao i cudnt imagine it, he always does it in front of me he says the fart fairy comes and takes mine in the night!!! ner i do it when ur at work darling :p

well not ashamed to say but me and hubby try and outdo each other with farts lol!!
i usually win with the worst smelling 1's - :dance: - but dont notice the difference around the AF
hee hee

i think it is possible not to fart! ever noticed when you hold them in the urge kinda goes?! god knows where the fart goes to, but it defo goes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back