TMI Q - if you view you have to answer!

i think it is possible not to fart! ever noticed when you hold them in the urge kinda goes?! god knows where the fart goes to, but it defo goes!

:rofl: haha yeah i know and no i also have no idea where it goes i do this when im around OH :p :p :p :p

Me and hubby fart wee and poo in front of eachother.... Absolutely no feminine mystry left in this house!!

:shock: You poo in front of each other!! The only time I have ever pooped in front of my hubby was the first Christmas we were together (7 months after getting together) when I was really ill so he had to take me to the bathroom... bless him! I am still embarassed about that to this day and we have been together 4 years :lol:

I tried to pee when he was in the bathroom with me the other day and I got all shy :blush: Did it in the end though :dance:

However farting is a different story, I must say I am often made proud by what my body can produce :rotfl:

Last edited:
I was ignoring this one Louise (sorry I'm shy!), then I thought what a sensitive nose you have, I really hope it's a symptom!!

xx

well not ashamed to say but me and hubby try and outdo each other with farts lol!!
i usually win with the worst smelling 1's - :dance: - but dont notice the difference around the AF
hee hee

You're not alone :blush:

I get quite bad wind when AF's round the corner, it's quite embarassing sometimes at work I have to keep going into the server room to fart, no one ever goes in there apart from me and the tech guy but it's always really cold in there (to keep the servers from overheating) so it's not as pleasant in winter.

Why am I telling you all this?????????

Hahahaha this thread is hilarious "toot toot"

Can't say I ever noticed but just thought the 'fart fairy' comment was sooooo funny, had to read it to Hubby lol

I can't answer this from personal experience but a couple of my friends swear this is true and gave even named them "period farts" :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back