TMI: EWCM but neg OPK?

x_larlybelle_x

Reaction score
TMI coming up!

i have had lots of EWCM the past couple of days, but negative OPKs.

What is going on?

I've heard of people that don't have an positve opk Hun but still get preg that month, I wouldn't worry And I certainly wouldn't stop trying

It's hard to say, but i would definately be having sex! :)

You want ewcm - without it the sperm have a very hard job of making it into the cervix.

If your body is producing ewcm, you've just got to take advantage of it.

Sperm can survice inside you longer before ovulation than a OPK can predict it.

Good luck :)

I am starting to doubt how reliant opk's are as I have heard so many stories on here about negative opk's but still getting bfp's.... I took one last night and it was negative but then like you I had some ewcm later that night so I made sure I got down and dirty with hubby just in case. Listen to what your body is telling you hun ... good luck x

I've got about 80 OPK's left from a batch I bought on Ebay.
I haven't ever had a darker than the control line on any of them so I gave up using them and now just rely on the temp charting to show me when OV was!
Good luck hun x x x

well its bonking night tonight, hubby cant wait for bedtime! just gonna go for it i think.

Im either on CD51 or CD23. It would mean my last cycle was 29 days. I had 5 days of light bleeding mid July so not sure if that was my AF (which is is nothing like they normally are)?

CONFUSED.COM!

TMI still got tons of ewcm and neg OPK's. still not sure about what CD i am so just going for it!

Just go for it, !! you will have fun anyway :p We got down and dirty every day from the day my period stopped, as had no clue what my body would do after the mc

well today i have had lower ab pain, sicky feelings, sicky burps (gross), headache and backache.

im convinced af is gonna rear her ugly head any time now. now cd 55 or 26!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back