**tmi and very personal**

Katied1

Reaction score
Would anyone be offended if I asked a very personal question with tmi???

No hun. Were here to help no matter how rank it is lol x

I wouldn't I've pretty much heard it all fire away xx

We all ask random and tmi questions don't worry Hun xx

Ok, so after bd'ing I try to lay still for ten minutes afterwards so nothing comes out, but when I do get up and clean myself there is still quite a lot of cum on the tissue.......

Happens to me all the time :blush: feels like I've proper peed myself!

So it's normal then? I was thinking my chances of conceiving must be really low cause if it!! X

Yer happens a lot that's y some woman use soft cups to stop that we need a cork don't we hehe xx

Hun you have to think of it that u only need 1 sperm and men release THOUSANDS lol! youll always drop some out of ya lol! i did and i used to sit with my legs up the wall so my bum was in the air x

Yeah I think/hope it's normal lol!! A lot of it will be seminal fluid and the sperm will have already left it and be swimming like mad towards the egg provided the conditions are right :wink:

Yep, totally normal! I find it's still coming out the following day too! X

I stay there legs in air for 20 mins yawnnnn lol then I go to sleep I know I know but gives them chance to get going xx

Oh btw I do wipe myself with a tissue before I go sleep lol dan then deposits it down the lol lol oh the joys hehe

Haha I'm so glad I can talk to you ladies about anything lol x

I sometimes even have that when I turn ariund during the middle of the nigt and feel a big blup come out again. It really depends on how much sperm there is (which seem to vary a lot between several days, my bubby says when he is extra horny it is a lot more)

Phew I'm glad I'm not the only one!!! Haha your comments have really made me chuckle!! :) xx

i do believe last cycle DH shoved a pillow under my butt after DTD and then tried to scoop spillage up and put it back where it belongs! there's tmi for you! lol.....strange thing was it worked as i got my bfp that cycle (sadly not to be tho).

Haha I'm glad u asked this as I often think is this normal?! Happens to me all the time! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back