Tips

evie_smith

Reaction score
Anyone for any tips for getting in and out of bed with a bump my back and scar hurts allot (goes stiff) allot and have to get up about four times in the night for a pee and my scar is hurting me with all the extra front water and now my back water has gone my bump is all sore lol (moan moan rant rant :rotfl:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahh Evie, hope that baby comes out soon to help you a bit more.

To be honest, I would prob start getting up and moving about as if I had just had a section then, that should cover both probs, youv'e had one so like bend knees up and roll over keeping your tum muscles doing nothing, and as always bent should help your back, swing off bed - you know what I mean tho

hope that helps

evie that baby will be a naughty one, thats for sure! X

My mum says it's definatally a boy coz if all the trouble he is causing haha!!

When I'm in bed on my own I kinda use the whole bed to throw myself out of but when Tims there I don't sleep well so grumble everytime I have to get up!! Lol

Lol!! The hosp bed was great it was electric and I could raise it up before getting out lol maybe I should go back and knick one :rotfl:

omg agreed the hosp beds are incredible!!!! i loved pressing the buttons!!! xxx

i grab hold of oh and pull myy self up

That's ok till I need a wee at 2am and 3am and 5am then LO thinks its morning at 6am haha! My DH would not be happy man

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back