Time to come to terms i think

Baileysmummy

Reaction score
Its been such a long time, but i want to share my story with you,

In december 2000 i lost a little girl, we named her elisha may, she was full term and had problems with the birth, unforunatly horrible things happen and god decided to take my daughter away,

To this day i will never forget elisha, i was so happy for her when i found out i was pregnant, then when i found out i was having a little girl i was estatic, i was going to have a daughter, yes i was young, but i would have grown up, me and mark went out baby shopping for elisha, well 31st december i went in to labour and things spirraled down hill from then, they had problems getting her trace on the monitor, yet they didnt do anything about it, just said she was laid in a aqward position and it would sort it self out, i was hoping she would hang on so i coould have a 2001 baby, and be in the paper lol (thats what they do here, come and visit all the news mums and babys in the new yr or at xmas or easter or on mothers day, i was going to be so proud i wanted to shout her off to the world)

Well after 6 hours of labour i finally gave birth to my angel, she was asleep, the cord had been wrapped around her neck, and with each push it got tighter, this should have been picked up on moniter but i think having training doc and nurses in the room didnt help,

I was so angry and upset i didnt want to see elisha after she was born, i know that makes me a bad person and i so wish i had seen her now, i was living in northampton at the time and mark arranged everything for me, her buriel,

I know this is going to sound awful but i didnt want any keepsakes, i wanted to forget everything, to this day i wish i had done something for my little girl, i blame it on my young state of mind, i was so frustrated if you get my meaning..

So there you go, i was so scared to have any more children in case anything happened, but i was in a different hospital this time, had faith, and now i have 2 sweet boys, and one on the way, (who is doing nothing but giving me pain and suffering)

Good night my angel, mummy misses you so much :hug:

ohhh hun i never knew!!!!

im sooo sorry for your loss

i bet Elisha is looking down on you all now and is so proud of you, her daddy her two brothers and her bro/sis on the way.

take care darlin :hug: :hug:

Im so sorry hun, what a terrible thing you have been through. My heart really goes out to you, im sure your angel is looking down and smiling at you now, she would be so proud.

Take care babe, give me a shout if you need me.
xxx :hug: :hug:

aw how awful hun :hug: you really have been through it :hug: :hug:

Oh my God, that is just so sad :cry: I'm so sorry for your loss, I can't begin to imagine what you've been through :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thank you evryone..

The only consalation i have is to give to any one who has lost a baby.. time does heal, im not saying it gets easier but i have lived to tell my tale, i still sit and cry on a night time, whilst in my bed, but then i think of the boys i have and that cheers me up again
xxx :hug: :hug: :hug:

aww thats such a nice story but so sad aswell :( :hug: :hug: :hug:

i lost my baby at 11weeks 6days. wasnt no baby in thre and was loads of blood and fluids. i did pass the fetus tho. was smelly so i suppose it was dead for weeks.was first few weeks i think of preg been in my body all that time.i think about my bubba sometimes and i felt great when i saw this one on monitor :)

ah hun im so sorry im thinking of you and here if you ever need to chat ok :hug: :hug:

ow hun thats so sad im always here if you ever need a chat just pm me :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:cry: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: You've been through such a lot, well done on you for being a survivor :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back