ok think im ready- chloe's birth

That was very brave of you to share that heartbreaking story Tracey. Lots of love and hugs to you sweetheart :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hey babes, I am so so sorry I have just seen this.
You are a wonderful person, one of my best mates and after reading that I just want to come down there and give you a massive hug.

As I always say, always here for you anytime.

I can never truly understand how you are feeling but I hope the pain eases for you and you are at peace. Your little Angel will always be special and you will always be special to her too.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: you are very brave tracey i dont know what else too say apart from huge :hug:

Oh Tracey, that's so heartbreaking. :(
I'm so sorry you've had to go through all of that.
Chloe would be very proud to have such a strong and lovely Mummy.
L xx

thank you all for all those messages and hugs i am pleased that iv been able to share with you all what happened even though its not the best circumstances and i do hope iv not upset anyone with posting this as well

thank you all :hug: :hug:

Trace my love, you are so so brave....

That was a massive step sharing your story with us, what a heart breaking time you had and I cant even begin to imagine what you went through

Chloe will be looking down on her very brave mummy, and knows how much you love her so.

All my love to you darling xxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back