* Tilly Rose is here * *pictures*

jadeflorence

Reaction score
My back waters went at 3am Saturday so I had to go in on Sunday to be induced to reduce the risk of infection to her, so I had the pessary sunday at lunch time which brought on some contractions but by Monday evening they virtually disappeared, so I was waiting for a bed in the delivery suite and was told I'd have to wait till Tuesday as they wanted to put me on the drip to get me started, but at 9:15pm Monday a bed became available so I went down had my waters broken at 9:30pm contractions came on fast and really strong do didn't need the drip started on the gas and air and birthing ball and could feel so much pressure so started pushing and she was born at 11:50pm, it all happened so fast it's definatley the best thing I've ever done, she wasn't planned but I wouldn't absolutely couldn't imagine my life without her now 😊 My advice is if you want baby out quicker keep mobile, use a birthing ball and try not to lay on the bed, sounds vile but it feels like you need the biggest poo you could ever imagine haha, a perfect two hour labour with no stitches with the most beautiful baby in the world :) xxxx

2sahd.jpg

Awwww she's gorgeous Hun!! Congrats xxxxx

Congrats huni let us know weight too and il update the big thread :) x

Jade I just noticed your from Birmingham!! Where did you have her Hun?? Xx

She is sooo lush Jade :D :D

WEIGHT!??? :)

So glad u had a lovely labour aswell :) CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU BOTH! xxx

Last edited:
Congratulations she's beautiful! X

Aw she is so beautiful! Congratulations! xx

That is a gorgeous photo!!

She's beautiful, congrats! and sounds like a great fast labour... enjoy your cuddles <3 xxx

congratulations Jade she is beautiful!!! xxx

She was 7lb exactly thank you everyone :) so in love, still in hosptial at the moment as my waters went two days before she was born so have had to be on anti biotics for afew days but hopefully out tomorrow :) xxx

your instagram piks of her are so sooo cute :) :) xx

Congratulations she is beautiful. Wow a nice fast labour once contractions got going. Hope mine is that quick. I take it you had her on delivery suite, or did you manage to use the birth centre? xx

Congratulations she is beautiful. Wow a nice fast labour once contractions got going. Hope mine is that quick. I take it you had her on delivery suite, or did you manage to use the birth centre? xx

Yeah I had her on the delivery suite, my midwife was called Nicky if you get her tell her I said she's amazing haha their all so so lovely here really look after you and baby, even the cleaners lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back