Eeek is this it?!?!

Might not be such a bad thing - maybe your body has just decided to let you get in some sleep before things start off for real...

Might not be such a bad thing - maybe your body has just decided to let you get in some sleep before things start off for real...

Good way of looking at it!! Rest well and see how things go :hug:

Blimey there really is something in the waters lately!!! Good Luck hun really hope thing progress for you xxx

Only just seen this Lauren!! Hope that u have had some rest but that things started up again for u also!! Good luck hun xxx

I am sure things will kick off again really soon for you, hope u slept really well. Xxx

Hey hun, how did u get on overnight?

Aw thanks for all ur comments guys, still getting the odd twinge but they're not regular anymore but i managed to sleep ok thanks :) feel like a right wally getting everyone all excited lol. Got my growth scan at 11.10 so I'll update when I've had that. Thanks again girls hope ur all ok xxxx

hope scan goes well hun and that things get moving properly for u xxxxx

Me too! Forgot to mention I did fall asleep around 9ish I think and at 11 the pains started up again but it was more in my back, the contractions were about 10 mins apart till midnight and I fell asleep again so couldnt time them anymore lol. I stopped drinking raspberry leaf tea a few weeks ago because I started taking the capsules instead but when my contractions slowed down I drank a cup last night and I think thats what caused them to flare back up again so am having a cup again this morning to see if it makes any difference. Wish me luck guys lol xxx

Last edited:
Goodluck sweetie, hope things start progressing for you x x

Good luck with the growth scan, hope things pick up again today, your probably in that early stage of labour that comes and goes xx

hope the scan goes well and things pick up again this morning! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back