THRUSH AND SORE BUM

HELENUK

Reaction score
Just got back from the docs and little one has oral thrush, got drops for him and gel for me, just wondering though if it could have spread to his bottom as its looking really sore and up until now its been fine. I use Sudocrem at nappy changes and I've tried to have him with nappy off for as long as I can . Do I need a cream from the docs( not open now till tues) or does anyone have any miracle cure? It's bothering me more than him but its looks so red. :(
Any ideas ?

Aww poor little might, it could be connected i would ask at the chemist they will know and might be able to suggest a cream for you

Dior had trush in her mouth the gel works real fast she got a rash on her bum to the doc said its the same type of thing if she gets it in her mouth it my come on to her bum to so i put two and two together and decided to use my trush cream for my fairy it worked straight away and cleared the rash below so i imagin it was a trush rash on her bum too. also salt baths are the best. put some salt oin a shallow bath and let LO sit in it for as long as poss, it dont hurt them either. you will see the differnce as soon as LO gets out x x x

Do you mean you used caneston cream on Diors bum or the gel for her mouth? The gel the doc gave to me was daktarin for my nipples as I'm b'fing.

HELENUK said:
Do you mean you used caneston cream on Diors bum or the gel for her mouth? The gel the doc gave to me was daktarin for my nipples as I'm b'fing.

no i used the gel for her mouth and my canisten cream for her bum, even though its not for children it is for thrush and it cleared it all up.

Harley had thrush in his mouth real bad its ment to be quite sore :(

Thanks all OH went to the chemist last night and got some caneston cream and this morning it looks 100% better. Iy says on the leaflet it can be used foe lots of fungal infections and nappy rash, thanks ladies. xx
Dionne the salt bath was a hit this morning too :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back