Thoughts on my OPK pic please?

timtam78

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I've just started doing OPKs and not sure exactly what a positive line looks like so can you have a look at my piccie and tell me what you think? The 2 on the right i did both tonight, the ones on the left are from previous days.

Are the ones i did tonight dark enough for a positive or does it need to be darker?

If my cycle is like last month I should OV tomorrow anyway so it would tie in quite nicely (going by my charts). Have already :bd: last 2 nights in a row and will probably this evening too... hope that's not too much! :???:

Attachments

• opks_24thNov.jpg
    opks_24thNov.jpg
    322.1 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
woo! thanks itsbabytime! I did both on the right tonight, not sure why the second one is a little less dark. I wasn't sure as i wondered whether the line needed to be the same thickness as the control.

Last edited:
thicknes isnt so important - i mean they should be roughly the same but the important part is the colour. definately a positive. i can see that they are cheapies - if you want a double check i would buy a "brand" box of tests and use just one to confirm the cheapie positive.

Coolio, thanks! If it doesn't happen this month I'll try confirming with branded ones next month as i guess it may be a bit late now to go get some x

im sure your fien this month - its really dark and a good thickness - get to :bd:

2 bottom ones look fab, Goodluck hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back