Though LO was on his way !!!

suzzi

Reaction score
had a really stressful day at work yesterday, parents in shouting as their kids were fighting they wanted police involved and of course me and my work mate had handled it all wrong, only been doing the job 6 years!!!!

so got home really annoyed and stressed, was talking to my OH and had the biggest pain down below i had to sit down, ive been having period pain aches for a few days and thought it was LO dropping but these were awful, i decided to have a bath but they continued most of the evening although they werent as bad as the first few but it really scared me.

Came to work this morning and im not getting involved in anything to do with kids and since i work in a student support centre might be difficult lol

Sorry to hear about your bad day yesterday :hugs: have you had anymore pain today? x x

i feel ok now no more sharpe pain, still having period type aches and lots of BH, but am at midwife at 12 today so will mention it to her.

am just hoping it was LO getting comfy and ready x x x hes moving about alot so thats good xxxx

Glad things have settled a little for you, keep an eye on things. Let us know how you get on and the midwife hunny x x

have been to midwife who says LO is really low and thats probable what the pains/aches are and she'll be happy if i hang on this week and then i can have him!!!! so not sure if she meant im close, BP is slightly high again but not to worry her, im measuring 2cm less than i should but again shes not overly worried.

LO heartbeat kept dipping so she and i listened for ages which was nice and she said it was fine.

im at the hospital again on monday as its d day as to whether or not i have to have c section x x x

Glad everything went well hunny, just keep an eye on things x c

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back