It was his bum!

Awww so glad to read u all have very good babies who are getting ready to meet the world :love:

Laura, regarding size and weight, I wouldn't worry too much as I was told mine was 7lb 6oz a week before and he arrived at 7lb 1oz and my friends tell me their predictions from the scans were wrong too :roll: xx

Great news!!:) hope he stays there untill he decides to come out!!

xx

Awww so glad to read u all have very good babies who are getting ready to meet the world :love:

Laura, regarding size and weight, I wouldn't worry too much as I was told mine was 7lb 6oz a week before and he arrived at 7lb 1oz and my friends tell me their predictions from the scans were wrong too :roll: xx

just to let u all now scans with my first two were predicted wrong but in the opposie way to you!! with my first had growth scans with the last being done at 38weeks to be told he would be a max of 4lb born, and he was 6lb 13oz so kinda wrong there lol :) 2nd baby after growth scans again was told i would be lucky if he was even 6lb like my first and he was 7lb 10oz so wrong again.....god knows what they will say to me this time as yet again i have to have growth scans over fears of small babies, which were.nt so small to me!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back