Is baby on his way?

ohhhh i really hope u dont have to be induced!!! crossing everything!!

Sounds like bubs will make an appearance without induction ey? :yay: here's hoping!! x

hope baby makes apperance before you need to be induced, good luck hun xx

Pains eased a little so managed to get just under an hours sleep. They've just started up again now though. Will be leaving for the hospital in about an hour anyway for my induction so will just have to see what they have to say.

Been given the pessary which I think is working cause have been getting pains. Am now walking around trying to get things moving lol. Hope it won't take too long.

Sounds good, good luck hun hope your cuddling your Lo soon xx

Just an update. Baby Corey Wyn Keys arrived at 2:08am this morning weighing 7lbs 15oz. Had quite a tough labour due to one horrible midwife telling me I wasn't in labour when she didn't check me and I blatantly was. Thanks to this I was 8cms dilated when I finally got my epidural when they told me they'd give it to me at 3cm and by this point the midwife was worrying baby would make an appearance before epidural kicked in. The whole night is a huge blur tbh and apparantly I kept yelling out begging for a c section lmao. I just remember being in extreme pain. Think I would've passed out if I didn't get epidural when I did lol. Started pushing at 1:30am and baby was here 2:08am. He's perfect and worth every bit of pain. :) I tore quite badly though and am feeling very sore today. But we're both doing good so yay to that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back