It was his bum!

Olive

Reaction score
Had scan today as mw had thought that lo was breech. Turns out he is head down and his bum is poking out :love: lol!

So glad he's in the right position. She was happy with everything too so that's good.

Got a sharp stitch pain under my boob where his foot is though, which is rather uncomfy!

That's all really. Just pleased :dance:Nice to see him again too.

xxx

Woop

Orlando sticks his bum out lol it's makes me laugh

Sent from my gorgeous iphone4

I told you! Your bump looks exactly like mine!! :D yay for bums!

Great news. Now you just need him to drop down low and you'll get rid of the rib pain.

I had my check today at the MW. Everything fine but I couldn't believe how far down she had to go to hear the HB!

Thanks ladies :hug:

Pinky - I was telling my Mum that I had a friend with a similar bump as she was saying about how high he is.

Ninja - It would be nice if he did, I have to admit!

xxx

Lol I'm struggling to get him to drop. It's funny how you get a bum shelf under your boobs I rub it lol!

Lol I'm struggling to get him to drop. It's funny how you get a bum shelf under your boobs I rub it lol!

I've been rubbing it too lol. Funny to think it's his little bum I'm rubbing and not his head like I thought! :lol: xx

great news him.

my bubs is always mooning us, thought it was his/her head to begin with but then when he/she stuck their foot out i realised it was bum. xxxx

Me too! I've got a big bum sticking out of the top of my tummy, which he wiggles from side to side. But the bad news is that mine has dropped and my ribs are still killing me. Bum is lower but there is still a lot of pain high up, can't imagine why!

I'm so envious you got another scan. That must have been amazing to see this late on? xxx

I don't think u r missing anything Starfish. I had a growth scan last week and because they are quite big now everything is sort of close up and you can't really see anything meaningful.

Oooo Olive forgot to ask, did they measure his size. Do you know what it is?

My scan last Friday came out at about 6lbs.

Oh Ninjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj - I so meant to ask that and I forgot!! :wall: Bugger!!! She hardly wrote anything in my book too. How annoying!

Star - I couldn't work out what she was pointing at tbh. I should have looked a bit harder!

xxx

Oh I'm gutted I didn't ask now :( booooo!

They always put a scan report in my notes with all the measurements in, have you had a look for that?

Ah thanks mrs. I found it but she has scrawled through most of it and put not requested! Pfft!

All it says is...

Placental site - posterior
Presentation - cephalic?
Amniotic fluid indix - N

Am off to google lol.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads