Carbonel

Reaction score
  • Get Pregnant
  • Declutter the guest bedroom for new arrival
  • Stop obsessing about baby names
  • Repaint the sitting room
  • Eat more spinach
  • Buy a grapevine to cultivate and see if i can make wine
(i know that last one is not very TTC but it's on my want list)

What are yours?

I'm going to:
- Get pregnant
- Be a good student and an excellent wife
- Be a good teacher
- Take care of myself

Lovely thread :)

Me:

1. Get pregnant
2. Move out of London
3. Get a cat
4. Build up my Phoenix business in order to be full-time
5. Run a half marathon

i'm going to:-

1. get my bmi down to 25 (healthy range)
2. get fit and get back into my 'skinny jeans'
3. be the most beautiful bride my OH has ever seen
4. Give my OH a beautiful baby
5. have a successful year at work

:)

xx

Last edited:
-Get pregnant
-Try to cure my stress and depression
-Be a more calm relaxed person
-Stop spending so much money
-Find a job that I actually like doing

dita-parlo - I am going to add beat stress and depression to mine too. Good luck hun - I am always here if you need a natter cos I suffer too xx

Great thread :)

This year im going to:

1) get pregnant with a sticky bean
2) continue to enjoy my little family
2) stop getting sooo stressed
3) stop taking work so seriously
4) get back into running
5) continue to save money for LO and start a money bank for saving for our wedding

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lovely thread :)

Me:

1. Get pregnant
2. Move out of London
3. Get a cat
4. Build up my Phoenix business in order to be full-time
5. Run a half marathon

Have you ran a half marathon before hunny? X x

M2A! oooh when is your wedding hun?
I am up to 10K but there's a new app out soon that trains you to half marathon - so excited!! Might need to start making longer playlists on the iPhone tho hehe!
You're getting back into running - where were you up to before? I can recommend the iPhone apps wholeheartedly!!
xx

Wedding isnt till 2014 hunny but im really bad for having money banks for the future!
I ran the liverpool half last year, it was great :)
Ive tried the iphone apps but gps signal kept getting lost so i invested in a garmin (the best purchase i have bought in regards to running)
Definetly need longer playlists and make sure its always charged, i ran the half with no music as i thought it was charged and it wasnt! Which one are you doing? I had a place in the great north last year but i got pregnant, wish i had done it now. Goodluck hunny :) x x

For 2011 I want to:

- Give my husband a son or daughter
- Quit my cra*py job (once pregnant)
- Be nicer to my husband
- Tone up for my sisters wedding
- Have a nice holiday

My aims for 2011 are to:
  • Get Pregnant
  • Build a brilliant relationship with my step daughter
  • Decorate the dining room, kitchen, bathroom and our bedroom (new-ish house so has to be done but there's not much to do in each of them)
  • Grow more of my own vegetables, and use them before they are past their best.
  • Get some chickens

Wedding isnt till 2014 hunny but im really bad for having money banks for the future!
I ran the liverpool half last year, it was great :)
Ive tried the iphone apps but gps signal kept getting lost so i invested in a garmin (the best purchase i have bought in regards to running)
Definetly need longer playlists and make sure its always charged, i ran the half with no music as i thought it was charged and it wasnt! Which one are you doing? I had a place in the great north last year but i got pregnant, wish i had done it now. Goodluck hunny :) x x

Wow well done! How long average does it take to run a half? You poor thing with the music running out!! That would have done my head in lol!
Ooh what's a garmin? Intrigued...
I am nowhere near signing up for one - hmm I suppose I haven't trained though and could work towards... I think I will be doing the Race for Life 10K and then see from there. It's such a great feeling crossing the line isnt it! Such a sense of wow I did that, I ran for x amount of time. Love it :)
So are you signing up to any more? xxx

It took me 2:29 hunny, it was abit slower than i wanted but i was running along side the mersey with the wind resistance against me!
There are loads of different garmins, mines a watch that picks up gps signal, tells me how far, how fast ect and you can download all you data to the computer and keep an eye on how your training is going- great if you just want to run anywhere as you dont have to plan your route :)
I havnt entered any as havnt been able to do much training but im hoping to get back into it, maybe a 10k to start things off again and see where i go from there. Race for lifes are brilliant- what time are you aiming for? x x

2.29 is awesome to me!! Well done hun!
I have to get me a watch like that! was gutted when I didnt have a good enough iPhone to get the nike doo-dah that you put in your shoe...
I think for 10K I'll be happy with the hour - although I'm at 10K already so maybe I will spend the months leading up to the RFL10K getting that nearer half hour. Yes there;s a plan :)

This year i am going to

1) Get pregnant with sticky bean
2) With OH move back to our house
3) try and relax and not stress out so much

This year i'm going to

-Move house to a place with an extra bedroom
-get pregnant
-lose weight
-try to overcome my depression for good

2.29 is awesome to me!! Well done hun!
I have to get me a watch like that! was gutted when I didnt have a good enough iPhone to get the nike doo-dah that you put in your shoe...
I think for 10K I'll be happy with the hour - although I'm at 10K already so maybe I will spend the months leading up to the RFL10K getting that nearer half hour. Yes there;s a plan :)

Thanks hunny :)
Definatly look at getting a garmin though, they are great. Id advise to look on the website but buy from ebay, they are much cheaper on there. Goodluck with your training and keep me posted how you are getting on x x

My aims for 2011 are to:
  • Get Pregnant
  • Build a brilliant relationship with my step daughter
  • Decorate the dining room, kitchen, bathroom and our bedroom (new-ish house so has to be done but there's not much to do in each of them)
  • Grow more of my own vegetables, and use them before they are past their best.
  • Get some chickens

Ooo EmmBee, I grow a lot of my own, bit of a fallow time of year though isnt it. Are you doing right now? I'm longing to get some chickens. My husband says i can in the next house (we have been looking at doing an Escape to the Country - I mean we live in the countryside but right in a village mid terrace).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back