this weekend

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sam96031, Dec 11, 2007.

1. sam96031

sam96031 Well-Known Member

well this weekend we are going to be quite busy, on saturday we are going to a xmas ball where we have to wear ball gowns, its back home with people i havent really talked to since emma was born so will be nice to see everyone and get dressed up and then on Sunday we are going to my mums to have a mini xmas with exchanging gifts with mum, step dad, 2 sisters nephew and grandparents as we normally do this on xmas eve as i havent spent an xmas day with my mum since i was 3, this xmas eve we will be with SIL in Chinnor so wont be seeing my family.
    I will post some pictures of the ball if i get any good ones :D

2. jools221181

jools221181 Well-Known Member

Wow it sounds like you will have a great weekend! Make sure you post some pics! :cheer:

3. paiges_mummy

paiges_mummy Well-Known Member

Im going to pick up my new car :D

4. Chrissy1

Chrissy1 Well-Known Member

I'm going to spend the weekend in a cottage in the Yorkshire dales with my husband and the dog becasue it's my birthday on Sunday :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

5. sam96031

sam96031 Well-Known Member

here are 2 pics from the ball of me and emma i have ordered some more as there was a photographer there but will not have them until the new year so will have to post them then :D
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    sorry the last one wasnt very good i had to scan it in :)