this weekend

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
wot is everyones plans for this weekend???
i am going shopping with chris tomoz morning then footy in the afternoon then were gonna put our xmas decs up yay

shopping :cheer:
cleaning, sewing for as many hours as possible to get an embroidery done (that's what I'm meant to be doing now :oops: )

and then sleeping a lot I think :sleep:

boring one for me :( got a few things to do around the house, bit of work to do on the cars, gym, and be spending some time with an old mate :)

Erm, im not sure - uasually my oh has the whole weekend mapped out but I think were going to o uor own thing for once,i know i ihave g2g christmas shopping, but thatsit

Loving having my hubby home ;)

Think the 3 of us are going to Galveston tomorrow to see 'Dickens on the strand' - make it all christmassy! :cheer:

Me and hubby are off to The Metro Centre to grab the last two pressies we need (it is going to be heaving, but we really don't have any other time this month)
We are going to make the trip less harrowing by having a mexican meal whilst we are out :cheer:

Then we are going to eat mince pies, play Christmas music and put our decs up :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I'm going to finish my christmas shopping and buy our christmas tree :cheer:

Not doing a lot this weekend just chilling i think maybe start decorating the house a bit give me something to do.

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend, :hug: :hug:

sarah, im going lakeside on monday, gonna get yr socks :rotfl:

Making Christmas cards with the boys this morning, then I'm off to work till 5:30 my last saturday, I go on maternity leave next thursday :cheer:

we are going to meadowhall shopping and then putting the outdoor lights up, we put the tree and trimmings up last night, Hannahs face this morning was amazing :hug:

shopping then havin a night out - Jam is goin to nannys while mummy has a drink haha :lol:

Got my friend & her boyfriend coming down from Milton Keynes to see Finn for the first time. Glad she's only staying a night though, can't be doing with entertaining people at the mo!

In the meantime I shouldn't be on the computer when the baby is asleep as I ought to make the most of his time asleep to get the house looking half decent!

Having the litchen done so hoping to get the house looking half decent then putting the tree up! :cheer:

I want to be in happybunny's gang!!!

I'm having a relax while Isaac is out with Jed. This arvo I'm mostly christmas shopping. Am i going to the shops? Am I hell, I am doing it *smug look like the woman in the car with her son from the insurance advert* online.

Tomorrow I will be doing much of the same I expect. Although if its nice we will probably go out somewhere. Hyde park or Wimbledon common or something?

:)

lou said:
Am i going to the shops? Am I hell, I am doing it *smug look like the woman in the car with her son from the insurance advert* online.

:)

:rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back