Whats the plans for today?

SarahH

Reaction score
Morning all :D

Whats your plans for today?

I am away to finish tidying up then planning on trying to tackle M&S Food Hall (eeeeekkkk.... it is going to be mental what with xmas round the corner!) as Brian would like some of the things off the advert.

Then... home and make dinner and then my friend is coming round to exchange our gifts ready for xmas :)

I also have to make some sort of pudding at some point to take tomorrow to my sisters as we have been invited there for dinner :)

im also cleaning.. well ive done a bit then got drawn here.. by the mystery pf magic...ive got some xmas prezzys to finish to...

Still at work until tomorrow, BOOOO!!!!

im cleaning too- not doing too badly this morning- have done my lounge and bathroom; just sat down for 5 minutes before I go and clear the balcony for all the smokers I have round on Xmas Eve :evil:

Then I have to clear out my fridge so I can pack it full of shopping!

Im going for lunch with my amazing boyfriend and my lovely son :)

Sat naked in bed on my laptop at the moment :wink:

Then I've got my first scan at 2pm :cheer: :cheer:

And then I'm going shopping :| :x

Got to really get myself moving.

Been ill since Wednesday, feel cr@p and I have so much to do. Still got to clean the house from top to bottom, wrap all my presents and go food shopping tomorrow night. Absolutley shattered, been up all night with Dan who is sooooo poorly. Freaked out this morning as he had a rash, which has now gone thank goodness. So today I will be checking his stomach a lot!
Also Got Drs at 5.00pm

Its a barrel of xmas fun at my house today! :lol:

:evil: :evil: waiting for DH to get out of bed!!!!!!
we have loads to do, house needs cleaning from top to bottom and we need to go and get the rest of DHs familys xmas gifts :shock:
then i need to do a humungus xmas food shop coz im hosting xmas again :doh:
can u tell im not feeling festive today :lol:

Waiting in for someone to fix my broken boiler :(

I'm willing my workday to go by fast so I can get home and start packing for my xmas holidays, so can't wait to head home for the xmas :D

Well I was planning to go shopping untill the stupid boiler broke.
I can't get a wash and feel trampy :wall:
There coming today to fix it so looks like its a sit in day again.

Instead im going to see what films are on and sit with Ben and Jaeda and veg out :)

I'm just having dinner then leaving Brody with Kev while I have a walk up to my mum's then going to visit my auntie.
Sounds very boring but I'm looking forward to a bit of time to myself :D

trying wee mans santa suit on (heehee) then off to the shops for last min stuff for xmas dinner, and making tea for me and OH, then wrapping prezzies and maybe a film later! (4 christmasses, looks funny :lol: )

I've had quite a productive day so far! Went to see our mortgage advisor because our current mortgage rate is coming to an end - he can't find anything better so that's that sorted. Went to the bank and organised my funds as this is a 6 week month :wall:

This afternoon I'm going to do a bit of cleaning (but going to leave the bulk of it till tomorrow when Becky's at nursery) and go see my aunt and uncle who live just up the road.

I've been to court, nipped into town. Wandered round the nothingness that is Woolworths. Back home and just cooking dinner.
That's it for today!

Ive had a mega lie in and have got up and im now watching the cartoon christmas carol the movie..... it rocks!!! going to stick some washing on the line and do some more washing :wall: god nose what its going to be like in here for washing once little one comes cause its bad enough with just me and Lee :( then it will be house work house work and more house work.. then start tea :( grrr :wall: :wall:

Well, I went into town and survived thw madness known as M&S food hall and Argos - CRAZY QUEUES!!!

Then came home, cooked dinner (I cheated and bought some of those chinese meal things in M&S), then tidied the bedrooms and now I have my bum on the couch with a cuppa :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back