This time tomorrow.......................

kaz1983

Reaction score
Hubby and I will be sitting waiting for our 12 week scan.

Not even going to the dentist scares me this much and that is saying something as I really do not like the dentist. Have had a few wee cries to myself today just need to get myself together give myself a shake and make it through the next 24 hours without too much worry

To describe how I feel about tomorrow in three word its this "shitting a brick" xx

I can only imagine how you feel sweetie

Be kind to yourself today (lots of R&R)

Look forward to seeing the piccies tomorrow

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh gosh that's so exciting but nervewracking at the same time I've got mine on weds and already I'm thinking the worse! I'm sure you'll be so happy when you come out you will forget all the worry! Good luck and enjoy the scan can't wait to see the piccys! Xxx

Hope it all goes well tomorrow, you're bound to be nervous, I think we all are. Look forward to the scan pictures!

Thanks girls

I feel ok at the moment been out for lunch with family pottered about a bit though not as much as yesterday as it was too much. Hubby nightshift tonight so Im off out to see a friend so that will take my mind off things then home for a good nights sleep

Will hopefully get the pic posted tomorrow before we head off to Edinburgh in fact I will make sure I do so you can all see what the little bugger looks like that has been causing me so much worry lol

Thanks again you girls are great xx

Good luck hun, I was exactly the same last week, lots of positive thinking! Good luck :) xx

Good luck hun! I know exactly what you mean, well mines another 9 days away still but I'm so excited but also bloody terrified! Can't imagine what I will be like the day before!

Try to keep your mind occupied with other things this evening (do a crossword puzzle or something? Lol), and we'll all be thinking of you tomorrow. Let us know how you get on! Xx

Good luck hun! I know exactly what you mean, well mines another 9 days away still but I'm so excited but also bloody terrified! Can't imagine what I will be like the day before!

Try to keep your mind occupied with other things this evening (do a crossword puzzle or something? Lol), and we'll all be thinking of you tomorrow. Let us know how you get on! Xx

I am grateful that my scan is tomorrow cos I know some of you girls have a longer wait ahead........just home from a friends so that has kept my mind occupied thought think I was starting to get on his nerves as was tapping the top of a bottle haha

I have put some washing on etc and has a chat with the guinea pigs and I will be going to bed soon to rest if nothing else il nod off eventually. Hubby will be in at 6am to grab a few hours sleep

will update as soon as I can xx

I think we all are. Look forward to the scan pictures!

Last edited:
Thanks for your lovely comments girls.

Im nervously excited just trying not to think about it too much - keeping myself busy having some breakfast then getting thingsready for appointment *(the obligatory urine samples for them to poke about in lol) and my notes. Getting all my booking bloods done today too which isnt bothering me for a change as all im cobcerbed about is seeing that little minions face on screen xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back