this time last year...

Me, My Girls & I

Reaction score
i was posting this...

http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/third-trimester/112238-ive-resigned-myself-fact.html

i had absolutely no idea what was coming my way the next day :rofl:

and i got told today that whilst i was in labour, my dad said to me he was really sorry, but the ambulance man said he had to come in! my reply?? "i dont bloody give a shit, get in here" :rofl::rofl: i really have absolutely no recollection of it at all! all i can remember is him saying to my mum the ambo man says can you see the head and me screaming that i could feel the head coming out :lol: and then the initial shock as she came out and my mum shouting that the cord was round her neck, everything else is a blur! i honestly cant believe that she's a year old tomorrow, i just cant get my head round it at all!!

I remember the shock I had to hear you had her in the bathroom! I remember someone was giving us updates and were like WOW! :lol: You were out shopping and had pains and got a bath or something.. Where does the time go :love:

i cant believe it was a year ago at all! i'm so glad i'm on here and bnb cos there's so many memories of things all written down and stuff and its so lovely to read :cloud9:

i cant believe it was a year ago at all! i'm so glad i'm on here and bnb cos there's so many memories of things all written down and stuff and its so lovely to read :cloud9:
soppy cow lol!! where has the year gone?!?! :D xx

I remember the updates :)
Cant believe its a whole year!!

i am a proper soppy cow lol! i wass out with my dad earlier about the time she waas born and a police car went past and the sirens took me right back cos it was a friday afternoon!

Wow that was mad to read from a year ago so nice that ppl remember tho x

To be fair, it's hard to forget someone giving birth in 3 minutes on the toilet :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back