psycho swan!

nathanmum

Reaction score
i took nathan to feed the ducks the other day and this psycho swan came up behind us and attacked the pushchair. he was pecking like mad at the back of it, nathan was poking his head round like what the hell... and i was clapping my hands, shouting, growling whatever to try and get rid of it. im scared of anything that pecks of bites so i was kacking myself. luckily a lovely old man came to my rescue he got the pushchair and walked away and the psycho swan started attacking him. he must have thought i was really irresponsible but i didnt want to get pecked :oops: if it had gone round the front i would have wrestled it but..... anyway we walked off round the lake and this swan was stalking us all the way round he kept getting out and chasing us!!! it must have looked hillarious but i was terrified, i now officially hate swans and everyone keeps taking the mickey out of me cos only i could take nathan to feed the ducks and get savaged by a bloody swan.

oh god hun i think i would have been screaming poor B aint been to see the ducks coz im so scared ill be under attack or something so ur braver than me :hug:

OMG hehe thats something that would happen to me! :lol:
Glad ur ok hun! x

SWANS ARE EVIL!!!!!!

when Dan was about 3, I took him to feed the ducks. A giant swan (well it seemed giant at the time!!) chased us, so we climbed on to the picnic table and had to be rescued by one of the ground keepers :oops:

Swans are very protective of their familes. Maybe his/her family was nearby and he/she felt threatened.

Although I too would ahve sh*t myself LOL.

I've never liked swans, not close up anyway!

I used to live in Windsor where there are loads of 'em, and I remember getting chased round an ice-cream hut by one once during a thunderstorm...They make pretty evil noises too. :shock:

they are scary swans, they so big up close! they strong too, they can break your arm with their wings you know.
swans trivia: u cant own one because they all belong to the Queen.

god i hate swans or those canadian geese :shock: they all scare me! i can happily feedthe little cute ducks and coots etc but as soon as a swan or canadian goose comes along i throw the bread at them and run

There is a lake up the road from here and when you get out of your car about 15 swans all swim over to the car park, get out and run towards you wanting bread, you have to throw all your bread at them and either get back into your car or run away. I hate swans :shakehead:

eurhgi dont like swans. they scare me i had to many bad expieriences when i was little with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back