This is Too Weird

AmesRaye

Reaction score
I have a strange situation for you. AF came April 4, and then again April 26. Thought I was PG when nothing happened May 20-26 becuase I am extremely regular, and I moniter like crazy. I kept taking HPT, and they were negative everytime. I figured it was too early. Then I took a cheapo HPT- Answer brand, and two came up (+). Super exciting! The next day, (Thursday) I went to my OB to confirm PG, and she told me that the levels of hCG were extremely low- although present. Plus I was bleeding, so that was a bit of a concern. They sent me for a first Trimester Bleed scan, where the radiologist told me that I was not pregnant. He couldn't see anything. Not even a sack. The OB called on Friday ordering Blood work- so I went for that, and it was once again (+) for PG hormone. The DR.s think I may only be 4-7 DAYS pregnant. How weird is that? Normally when you find out your pregnant you already have a month taken care of. Anyway so I am working a midnight tonight- I'll get off at 7, I have to go back up to the Hospital for a second blood test to make sure hCG levels are increasing, and if they have increased, I am PG!! If not, I miscarried at the end of April when I had AF visit 2 times in a month. Does anyone have ANY advise, or have you ever heard of finding out you were pregnant 2-4 days after intial conception?? :? :?:

ok my sister had this problem, pregnancy tests said she was pregnant but in the scan they said they couldnt find anything - she was bleeding heavy and after like 2weeks of scanns they found one sack and one loose one - they figuared she had misscarried one of a pair of twins... but she had so many problems detecting a pregnancy... I think sometimes flukes in nature happen and werid things happen - like knowing your pregnant a few days after conceiving! its weird but it happens!!

i hope it works out how you want it too - dont put too much stress on yourself working late nights and get lots of sleep

keep us posted

chel

Thanks girl!! I didn't think I would get a reply until like next week- I go in for more bloodwork this morning- hopefully I will not be scheduled any more midnights!! I'll know by 10am if my hCG levels have increased!! Wish me luck!
Thanks Again
Aimee

wishing you luck ALL day long.... im sure it'll be fine!!!

chel x

I miscarried- but thanks for the support- lifes so unfair.

I am really sorry to hear about what happened to you life is unfair i miscaried with my first, :cry: keep your head up and try again babe it will happen....

Luv n Hugz

L :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back