pregnacy worries

mydestiny

Reaction score
:roll: well i would like some advice if anyone has it to offer
i found out about 3 weeks ago i was pregnant i started to bleed alittle bit and went straight to the doctors and they sent me for a ultra sound and hcg levels and my doctor told me that as long as my hcg levels were going up i was alright and they were going up i did 2 hcg level test and i have stoped bleading for about a week and a half and feel sick alot but no morning sickness i am about 6 weeks just going into my sixth week is it normal to have alot of discharge when you are pregnat it is a weird question but i am not to sure i know alot of women go through misscarriage scares can anyone help me know what a misscarriage looks like and if i have to worrie about anything

Not to be gross but what colour is the discarge is it creamy liquidy colour kind of like the stuff you get when you ovulate or is it thicker slightly discolured like greenish (i no this is gross but i am going some where with it promise) sorry babe but shud b able top help wen i no this :oops:

keep smiling

:D

Well, while were sharing...i have the same problem...creamy white discharge so bad that i have had to buy pantyliners (i hate anything apart from tampax) sorry to be disgusting but should it be there and what the hell is it...

Well i had this quite heavily and it was starting to scare me so i foned the hospital and asked them they told me that as long as it was watery and creamy in colour it was fine! as long as it didnt look like clotted cream smelly or greenish in colour gross i no :roll: but it has to be shared, no if that doesnt put your mind at rest this will i have literatually just come back from my first midwife appointment i asked her the same question is it ok? she said it was perfectly fine!! :D so that really put my mind at rest. if we think about it when we get pregnant evrything gets blocked up till its time for the baby to come out dun it, and it is that mucusy stuff, if you cut yourself it dont stop bleeding and scab straight away it bleeds abit first well i guess that is what this is it has to build up gradually some catches on to the sides and some misses it to start with! i aint no midwife and i am not claiming to no everything i just wanted to put you girlies at easy, when i was told all this by someone that does it helped me. I no i have waffled on sorry :oops: but i just wanted to help, keep smiling Girls

Liann and Sweetpea

:D

well it isn't that bad for me hun but it was only one time there is alot of beeing pregnant that scares you and not knowing what is normal or not and this is my second child you would think i would know but i was 16 the first time my son is 6 it's been along i think we have nothing to worrie about just ask our dr next time :roll:

well it was on;y that one time that it happend and it was white no smell and it wasn't really creamy but alittle everything about pregnacy sounds alittle weird but needed to know thanks alot for the reply

well it was white wasn't thick thick or clumpy and no discoloring
:oops: i know that many things about pregancy sounds gross it was when i posted it but i just needed to know thanks hope you can help witht hat

Hiya

just wanted to say that vaginal discharge is normal during pregnancy, and you may find that increases in the third trimester.

The consistency is just as you describe..creamy, white. It is caused buy the hormones that help your little one to grow and develop, and the changes of your womb as you progress through pregnancy.

The times to contact your midwife or Dr is if your discharge is green/yellow....has an odour about it that is unusal...any vaginal pain, such as burning/itchiness/or generalised soreness.

Vaginal infections can be a nuisance but can be cured. Thrush is the most common and very often gives genital itching and shooting pains in the vagina. Often the discharge here is very creamy white and a lot of it.. If you are ever worried you may have this, contact your midwife.

You ask about vaginal discharge on miscarriage...this is usually a heavy brown loss...sometimes starts off as fresh blood...and you will pass clots...may or may not get stomach cramps...like a heavy period.

Spotting is common in pregnancy, but if you get any bleeding you should seek medical advice.

I thought I would note this down so if any of this were to happen, you know what is normal, and what is not.

Take Care

Kieren

well that was sure very helpfull that is somethng i been totaly wondering about thanks a bunch that was wounderful that makes me feel totaly relaxed now thanks

I am getting loads of discharge, but luckily I did read somewhere that it would happen so I haven't been that worried.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back