Late BFP??

They were sent out yesterday apparently so they should be here today! I'm at work now so won't be able to test until at least tomorrow ... depends on what my temps do over the next few days! :shock:

Bec said:
Thanks Misslarue - were you testing and getting negatives before u got your BFP then?

Yes. I was due on 17th May and I tested twice, both with '4 days before you're due predictor' tests, on the 21st & 24th. Both were BFN. I didn't test again until 28th when I finally got my BFP.

Fingers crossed hun :D

Yay!! Bet that was an amazing day :D

Here's hoping ....

Bec said:
Yay!! Bet that was an amazing day :D

Here's hoping ....

It was!!!!!!!!!!! I was so happy :dance: (and shocked!) Although we hadn't been trying 'properly', we weren't temping etc, I had come of my pill about 2 and a half years before. I had convinced myself something was wrong................so with the BFN, I was so sure I wasn't pregnant. I know its really gross (as people keep telling me), but I've still got my BFP. I just can't bring myself to throw it away!

Sending you lots of :hug: and baby dust Hun. Fingers crossed hope you get your BFP :D

Gross?? It's not gross ... I'd probably get the damn thing framed!! :rotfl:

i agree :D
good luck bec thinking of you hun and have everything crossed xxxxxxxx

Hey all,

Just to keep you updated ... braved a CB test today .. and it was another BFN ... :cry: :cry: So I've lost all hope now ....

So I'll be bowing out of this part of the forum again ... but hope to join you all again soon.

Thank you all sooooo much for your advice and support ..... it means so much.

xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back