This is for the rude people in the streets

Geordie&Bairn

Reaction score
Right i'm 39 week tommorow not even maternity jeans hold up theses day bumps low my tops ride up and trousers slide down bump so expose a bit of tum i spent all day trying to hoyst them back up

A bit of bump showing god ive seen hell of a lot worse :shakehead:

To the First man who went past me in the street who looked at me in disgust and told me to "I SHOULDN'T HAVE IT SHOWING" my maternity jeans had sliped down my bump all off 3 cm

0004.gif
0004.gif
0004.gif
0004.gif
0004.gif

To the second man who went past me shook his head at my bump and told me rudely "your tummy is showing" screwed up his face in revultion and stompped off
mi1.gif
mi1.gif
mi1.gif
mi1.gif
mi1.gif

To the lady who stopped dead in front of me pointedly stared at my bump and tutted shook her head a mumbled "urgh" under her breath

cartoon-boy.gif
cartoon-boy.gif
cartoon-boy.gif
cartoon-boy.gif
cartoon-boy.gif

This dedicated to all 3 of those rude people
Geordie_Bart.gif
Geordie_Bart.gif
Geordie_Bart.gif
Geordie_Bart.gif
Geordie_Bart.gif

STUPID PEOPLE!!!!!!!
I feel better now :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:shock: OMG the rude fookers! Erghhhh at all of their ugly jealous faces!!!!

Your bump will soon be gone.

Their faces will remain!!!!!

how rude are some people

be proud of your bump hunni x

Stupid barstewards :x

Even if that their opinion, I wish people would keep it to themselves :roll:

If you cant say something nice, dont say anything at all!!! :wall:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
That's shocking! You have a gorgeous bump and there is nothing wrong with it poking out a little!

Stupid ignorant horrible people!

i wanted to paste some stuck up fingers but i dont have the energy to
do it- so just know the thought was there..lol

ppl are far too nosey for there own good these days- why dont they get on with there own lives instead of thinking they have the right to comment on ours?
i agree with everyone else a pregnant bump is beautiful- be proud!!

xx

They are just afraid of the flower of your fertility and burgeoning motherhood :wink:

Wear it out and proud, that's what I say :cheer:

People can be so rude these days,i too had my fair sare when i was carrying dd2 was a day in september when i little old lady came up to me and said"you should cover up your tummy your baby is going to be cold" :shock:
i don't think they realise its not easy when clothes don't fit in late stages
of pregnancy. i will never forget what she said though :( .

bleeding people !!! tell em to politely bugger the bugger off, you nosey ignorant oiks !

i cant belive that people actually have the cheek to do that! f*ckers! :evil:

Your response to those numpties should have been "I'm pregnant, what's your excuse?" :wink:

Ugh! Stupid w@nkers! I don't understand how anyone could see a pregnant bump as offensive, some people are so uptight, I would have told them to f uck off :evil: :evil: :evil:

ARGH this is the sort of thing that REALLY gets to me - what on earth is wrong with showing a little bit of bump? It's only natural and IMHO beautiful!! Ignore them hun, they're just resentful vicious sods! :evil:

AMETHYST

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back