Rude Primark people

Lou

Reaction score
I'm not being a snob, I like a bit of Primarni as much as the next person but don't you find the staff there rude stupid and well just crap. ?

I was served by the rudest shop assistant EVER, even worse than Curry's or PC World yesterday and to be honest I didn't answer back because A- I had Isaac with me and B- The rude woman looked like she'd stab me if I so much as looked at her the wrong way.

Was it is with crap people working with the public? If you are grumpy, rude, impatient and rubbish then go work behind the scenes where your CUSTOMERS who by the way PAY YOUR WAGES don't have to deal with your sour face and attitude problem!

Ahhhhh thats better :D

yes i went today, the guy was picking his nose behind the counter :shock:

Kimbo said:
yes i went today, the guy was picking his nose behind the counter :shock:

er and touching your stuff? :shock:

scumbag! :talkhand:

pah, at a £1 for a top who cares what the staff are like ;)

TBH I haven't found that, I foud the staff in my local primark ok, but the ones at my local topshop had a stick up their arse.

where did u go Lou, sutton or croydon?! :roll:

I love havin arguments in primark, its always the ppl who look like primark is their designer outlet too haha

but the staff are so dim too, I get so much free stuff cos they dont scan my baskets properly :lol:

Yeah Topshop staff always talk amoungst (how do you spell amoungst?) themselves while they serve you I HATE that! :talkhand:

and I don't care how much clothes cost because manners cost nothing :shakehead:

mummykay said:
where did u go Lou, sutton or croydon?! :roll:

I love havin arguments in primark, its always the ppl who look like primark is their designer outlet too haha

but the staff are so dim too, I get so much free stuff cos they dont scan my baskets properly :lol:

Slutton. People treat it like a huge jumble sale too which pisses me off, you wouldn't find clothes strewn all over the floor in DP's or Next.

(Go to Ikea just before closing on a friday or saturday night if you want free stuff, they can't be arsed to scan half of it because they want to get out of work and go out) :wink:

I was in Gem's Primark on Sunday. I was good. I didn't spend much this time :D

Oh I knew you would reply! Damn!

In my defense I only spent £37. :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Haha i was so rude to this woman in morrisons on saturday night, i ran in to get nappies as they only had size 4 in tesco express :doh: and they only had certain sizes so i was "perusing" the aisle wondering what to do when this little rude girl said "Excuse me we are closing you know..can you just go to the checkout now" i actually said.." is there any need to be so f***ing rude, the reason i am still here is because you do not have what i need!!" :oops: :oops: :oops:
She just made me so angry...i cant get across her intonation by typing out what she said but it was extremely rude!!

fran_23 said:
Haha i was so rude to this woman in morrisons on saturday night, i ran in to get nappies as they only had size 4 in tesco express :doh: and they only had certain sizes so i was "perusing" the aisle wondering what to do when this little rude girl said "Excuse me we are closing you know..can you just go to the checkout now" i actually said.." is there any need to be so f***ing rude, the reason i am still here is because you do not have what i need!!" :oops: :oops: :oops:
She just made me so angry...i cant get across her intonation by typing out what she said but it was extremely rude!!

What a biatch! Theres one woman down my local tesco's I'd like to see on the dole. She totally ignores you while she serves you and chats to the till person behind you :evil:

Gem & Leland said:
much lmao there still wasnt much left to buy either :rotfl:

Was it Primarni in Harrow? that one is such a dump...Gem take Debbie to Watford next time its so much better!!

lou said:
fran_23 said:

What a biatch! Theres one woman down my local tesco's I'd like to see on the dole. She totally ignores you while she serves you and chats to the till person behind you :evil:

Click your fingers and say "oi service wench" next time.. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

fran_23 said:
[quote="Gem & Leland":2lx9qy1f]much lmao there still wasnt much left to buy either :rotfl:

Was it Primarni in Harrow? that one is such a dump...Gem take Debbie to Watford next time its so much better!![/quote:2lx9qy1f]

It was Watford!!! :D The one in Harlequins :D I'd only ever been to the one in Meadowhall before and that was a few months ago. I was a Primark virgin til then!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Oh thats ok then :) thats a good primark!! i live quite near Gem, i see she knows better than to take you shopping in Harrow... :rotfl: :rotfl: its so rubbish!!

Ah yes, she did mention you lived nearby on Sunday. We said that next time I come down that we will invite you along too! :D

This weekend was a REAAAAAAAL last minute thing. We didn't arrange to meet til about Midnight LMAO!

The staff in my Primark can't even speak english!! And I'm not joking... they don't even tell you the total, they just point at the display on the till!

SarahH said:
The staff in my Primark can't even speak english!! And I'm not joking... they don't even tell you the total, they just point at the display on the till!

:shock: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back