People Who Copy?

no, it really annoys me too!!!

There is 3 months between me & my cousin & she seems to always try and be the same or better than me, she got jobs at the same places, read the same mags, dressed the same as me.............

My SIL (who I get on with really well) copies me.

She uses the same hairdresser as me, has a similar hairstyle to me (I am growing mine out again now tho!) when I bought some baby clothes from the mamas and papas sale she went out with MIL and got the same things, she has chosen the same pram for her LO that I had for Jacob and will be using for new LO. There are more but I won't carry on!!! DH says that we should see it as a compliment.

I have a friend who doesn't copy but has to have done something before you if you have done it or done it better than you which winds me up more :evil: I fell PG before her for the 2nd time so she can't beat me on that one!! :wink:

Xxx

I absolutely hate people copying me because I like to be different :evil:

Plus, I think it makes them look weak, as if they don't know themselves yet.

a friend of mine copied my tattoo... that i didnt see has flattery :twisted:

I used to get really annoyed by people like this until I met my friend who really does like a lot of the same things as me.

It can be annoying when you both go to the same top at the same time and go "oooh I love this" but we don't like everything the same, just some things.

Its harder being pregnant (yes we're both pregnant at the same time! :lol: ) because the options for clothes are limited and we both have short legs so we have ended up buying a few things that are the same.

If I felt she was copying me I'd be annoyed but she genuinely just likes some of the same things and put it this way - if I love that top I'm buying it - even if she loves it and buys it too!

My DH has a friend like this every time he buys something or says he wants something this guy has to buy it first or buy a beter one, he's had a vasectomy but we were honestly wondering what would happen when DH told him I was pregnant :rotfl: so far he hasn't had it reversed to our knowledge! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back