This is beyond a joke...

Natural mamma

Reaction score
Ok this is beyond a joke...i've been having definite contractions all day....they are the same intensity and vary in frequency....still loosing my show.....this is the longest most uneventful labor....anyone would think its my first.....tried everything to make it come on stronger.....have also just tried to rest to see if it'll go away but neither........happens :wall: :wall: :wall:

I tell ya i've had different experiences with each one but this is ridiculous....I'm having about 2 contractions an hour...whats that going to do????????

Hopefully i'll have a sudden and quick birth...there is just no way of knowing.. :wall: :wall: :wall:

awww i know how u feel ive been like that for 5 days now, even tho u are over due. do u just have to wait n c what happens are are u havin to be induced? i know u are sposed to be havin a home birth so will they just leave u to go naturaly?
sendin u some :hug: :hug: :hug: xxx

are u trying the homeopathic things to bring on labour hunni, probably silly asking u this, but am just wondering

they will just let me go naturally unless i go over the 14wk time limit. If i was suffering (exhausted)or waters had gone ,or i was concerned for baby then i tink they would insist on intervention.....

But to be honest this is quite common in woman who have had lots of babies.....so i guess i'll just have to put up with it. :roll:

have tried caul and cimi to little effect.....so geles is my next try.......it just seems to be the way my body wants to do things...nice and slow......

Natural mamma said:
have tried caul and cimi to little effect.....so geles is my next try.......it just seems to be the way my body wants to do things...nice and slow......
what about pust? i heard thats good to makes contractions stronger and more regular?

Ok will give it a go.....pulsatilla right???? the abbreiv for that is just "puls" :hug:

yeah thats the one :rotfl: i wasnt sure how to spell it, in this pack i got it says if your already having contractions that are weak or in no pattern, it will help regulate and increase them :cheer: hope it works

Natural mamma said:
they will just let me go naturally unless i go over the 14wk time limit. I
14 WEEKS :O ouch :)

hoping everything starts to speed up for you soon hun and you have a quick and uneveentful (and unpainful) labour.

:hug: Chel x[/b]

bellybump said:
Natural mamma said:
they will just let me go naturally unless i go over the 14wk time limit. I
14 WEEKS :O ouch :)

hoping everything starts to speed up for you soon hun and you have a quick and uneveentful (and unpainful) labour.

:hug: Chel x[/b]

ooppss i meant 14 days over time limit...its addling my brain look :cry:
[/quote]

That would kill you !!! have just taken Pulsatilla.....fingers crossed.xxxxx :moon:

I had a long drawn out run up to my labour too hun... I lost my plug 10 days before I even went into labour. I tried everything and the day I went into labour was the day when I just gave up and wanted to die in bed :(

My contractions were pretty sh*tty too and even near the end I had to have help to get my contractions working right...

I swear by cleaning bathrooms me... I think I over did it a bit and thats what got things going.. plus the fear of having to keep the bathrooms sparkling clean...

You'll pop soon :hug: :hug: :hug:

thanks girls i am off to get the O.H to massage me and feed me chocolate.....and fall into a fitful sleep and hopefully wake up with a baby.... 8)

hope something hurries up and works for you hon!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back