Why is he doing this?

Rachel

Reaction score
When im breastfeeding Kieran he will suck for about 5mins then pull himself off me then do this weired head bobbing thing :lol: then go looking for my nipple again. When I latch him back on he does the same again :? I've tried holding him closer to me but he still manages to do it :wall:

Why is he doing this? Is there any way I can get him to stop doing this?

He's just being nosy! The world is getting interesting. Angel does it while trying to watch telly.

Dunno but lil miss used to do the same... Drove me mad and hurt my nipples... She still does it to an extent..: I think its curiosity or its because the flow is too fast... So they come off for a breather.. He hasn't had a bit of a cold recently has he? That might cause it too.

he's probably just starting to get more aware of his surroundings - the worlds becoming far to interesting a place to be interupted with feeding :lol:

Have you thought about a breastfeeding necklace? It might give him something to focus on whilst feeding. Fizzymelon sell them.

i dont no if its the same thing but my son use to "bob" around me with his mouth wide open when i use to kiss him on the face lol i think he was rooting...for what tho i have no idea!! :lol:

Evie does this too... but she sucks for 5 mins, pulls off, cries, goes back on, pulls off, cries.. they are like cries of frustration... I have no idea what is wrong with her... any ideas?? (she does also make noises at the back of her throat like she can't swallow/is bringing milk back up when she pulls off...)

J
XX

(Sorry to hijack your thread)

Thanks :) He hasn't been doing it as much today, he's taken to biting me instead :shock: lol

He is a nosey baby though so that is probably why, I just didn't think that he would want to be nosey while feeding. Thought he would be more interested in the milk :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back