This could be it ...

Do you have a ball hun? Or even sit on the end of your bed and bounce gently x

Don't have a ball..will try bounce on sofa. Not getting any closer together or stronger after nearly 6 hours :-(

Hope things get closer together for you, but good thinking about stocking up. xx

nothing for nearly 30 mins :( my 2 year old was stressing me out, maybe it stopped them? :(

Just got a really shitty one, maybe he was stopping them (just put him in bed)

Try and get yourself relaxed... Put on some chill out music... :). Thinking of you... Xx

Don't think stressing helps, try to relax xx

Ah hun try and relax and hopefully things will pick up for you. Fingers crossed x

If it is not too painful crawl round on all fours - or one that has really got mine going is crawling up the stairs - though it can be very uncomfortable doing that one - hope they pick up for you x

So they've still been between every 10-20 mins, went to asda, and while walking round went to 5 mins apart, back home and around 7 mins apart now, pain increased slightly but nothing significant. Hopefully I can sleep through them and they carry on over night cause I really don't understand what's going on! I KNOW that they are not BH, they start in my back move round and up my lower area.

So confused! Hope I don't get this then go overdue xx

GL to the other labour watch's on today! Xxx

How confusing, Hope they continue and increase for you x

Wondering how things are going for you now...? Xx

Pains every 2-3 mins, breathing through them, still not unbareable though, trying to check my bags and keep getting distracted x

sooo exciting! I hope I see a labour thread for you soon! Good luck!

Progressed a lot then, Hoping to see a labour thread soon and that baby makes an arrival soon :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back