This could be it ...

ButterflyBoo_x

Reaction score
Been timing pains since 7:01 varying between 3-8 mins, FX'd not sure weather to mention it to oh yet might leave it half a hour, but can't leave it too long cause need to sort out care for my LO xx

Ohhhh chick good luck!! Maybe yesterday was the start of labour?!?! Xxxx

Ooohhh, good luck. Hope its the real thing for you, maybe your sickness yesterday was your clear out :) xx

Oohhh... Sounds like you could be on your way! :). Fingers crossed for you! :)

oooooooooo good luck hun. Hopefully this is it. xxxx

Not counted them for 40 mins been tidying so not noticed how far apart they are, just had a sit down to time them again, I've got ages to go yet, gone to 10 mins now but lasting a bit longer x

Fingers crossed bubs is on the way xxx

3 1/2 hours in. Slowed down to every 10 mins now, how can I encourage them to get stronger again? Xx

Keep as mobile as you can if you have a ball get bouncing or go for a walk just not too fat from home and maybe put a pad on incase youf waters go whilst your out. Good luck Hun xx

OOoooou! Exciting! Good luck! Hope you get to meet your LO soon :)

OH has got the pram so can't go for a walk grrr :-( I'm just trying to make sure all the housework is done, gonna wash my hair and straigten it when Josh down for a nap. If I'm still okay when Scott finishes work I'll go asda and stock up on frozen micro meals xx

Good thinking, and the walk round Asda will keep you moving.
Good Luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back