Third time lucky - scan

MrsH

Reaction score
Hi

For the past week had brown spotting and when I wipe, first scan was last week and was put back a week to 5 weeks, so they said it was too early!.

I had a second scan today i am just 6 weeks and there was just the sac - it had grown since last scan which was last week, but still couldnt see anything in it! I have now got another scan booked for a week on Wednesday when I will be past 7 weeks! So we are just hoping that it will show that time!!

Really nervous as I allways expect the worst - but we are trying to stay positive and also getting prepared to fear the worst!

Also received my booking in appointment today in the post!!!! (typical!)

Kate x

All the best for Wednesday. I had read somewhere that brown spotting is very common.
:hug:

Brown spotting sounds like old blood :hug: Good luck for your next scan! xx

:hug: :hug:

What a worry for you, I had my scan last week and I was a couple of days off 7 weeks and the bean was only measuring 7mm so it's still tiny. I was warned before I went in that it might be too small to pick up on a normal scan so I might have had to have a vaginal one. Luckily you could just about make out a little grey blob in the middle of the sac.

Hopefully it was still just too early to be picked up on the scan and everything will be fine for you for your next one.

:hug:

mrs h- i hope theres a bean in that sac for u next week with a little flutter xxx
u must be very nervous, i guess until uv seen the scan u will feel a little apprehensive, at least it is feasible that little bean would be too small to show. i have a viability scan next week too the day after u so hoping we both have good news xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back