Thinking of all you lovely ladies today X

JJ Mum

Reaction score
Hi girls,

Today is the stage in my current pregnancy, that I found out that my baby had died in my last pregnancy - 3 mths ago in march , at 11 weeks plus 1 pregnant.

So I cannot help by ponder on it today and think about all you lovely ladies being so super brave at the moment in here and just wanted to say

:love:Hang in there, it will happen, it's never the end of the road,:love:

:hug:Big hugs for all of you today :hug:

That's so nice JJ, thanks... and congratulations, you so deserve this happy ending xxxx

Thanks JJ:) you just have to keep trying and fingers crossed for the next time! Glad everything is going well for you this timexx

Thanks hun! I am glad it has worked out for you your such an amazing person x x x

Thank you, and I hopr the rest of your pregnancy goes well, u seem to be an amazing person

Ah that so kind. Its great we can come on here and support eachother.

None of us will forget what could of been, but having people to chat to in the same positon is such a big help.:)

Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy JJ :) it gives everyone else hope as you say.

Lots :dust:all round

Thanks JJ....can only echo what the other ladies have said...and thanks for reminding us that there hopw for us all after a MC....hugs xxx

thanks jj ur always so lovely to us all hope ur feeling ok xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannhknite
Back